Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Numb3ers Season 1 Disc 2 question

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-07, 04:07 PM
Needs to Contact Admin about multiple accounts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Numb3ers Season 1 Disc 2 question

Does anyone know if there were problems with disc 2 of Season 1? I have rented this show from Netflix and seem to be having a problem.

First of all the way the episodes are numbered puts episode "102" (which I would take to be the second episode, on disc 2. Episodes 101, 103, 104, 105 were on disc 1.

Then for some reason it appears as if I have 2 of the same episode on the same disc. The episode in question for those that know the show is I think 'Prime Suspect',where the kid is kidnapped by the clowns. When I attempt to play another episode the same one plays over again.
Old 06-07-07, 08:43 PM
Video Gamer Reviewers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The numbering 101, 102, 103, etc. represents the order of production. Some TV shows air episodes in the order they were produced and some do not. Similarly, some TV on DVD sets order shows by production and others original air date. In this case the episodes appear in order of their original airing.

I can't help you with your other issue.