DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Secret Agent AKA Danger Man Megaset

Old 02-28-07, 06:47 PM

Secret Agent AKA Danger Man Megaset

I think I already know the answer to this but here goes. Secret Agent was originally from England and known as Danger Man. When it came to this country it was retitled Secret Agent and got that great Johnny River's song. Also one of my favorite things was after the first commercial break there was a great harpsichord theme that was played during the credits.

I want both of these musical themes to be on these discs, but I think only the Secret Agent song is played on one part on the bonus disc. Is this true? If so I'm passing on this set.
Old 02-28-07, 07:04 PM
X
Administrator

The Johnny Rivers song is also partially played on the menu of each disc and each disc has the entire U.S. opening as a bonus feature.
Old 02-28-07, 07:10 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

I had the individual sets way back when. These are probably the same discs. The British version of the credits is on the episodes(harpsichord theme). The U.S. credits with Johnny Rivers song is a bonus feature. You can't watch the episodes with the U.S. version of the credits.
Old 02-28-07, 07:24 PM

Originally Posted by rw2516
I had the individual sets way back when. These are probably the same discs. The British version of the credits is on the episodes(harpsichord theme). The U.S. credits with Johnny Rivers song is a bonus feature. You can't watch the episodes with the U.S. version of the credits.
Nuts. Thanks.