DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Script to Screen Featurettes on MoH?

Old 12-15-06, 02:28 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Script to Screen Featurettes on MoH?

I noticed the new review for Fair Haired Child mentioned a Script to Screen featurette. On the original batch of releases, these were exclusive to Best Buy. Has that changed? I have found this featurette on all the MoH except Imprint, Sick Girl, and Dance of the Dead, but I bought the ones I have at Best Buy (more expensive than online) and assumed they were still exclusive (although, no longer advertised as such) and not all copies had them. Does anyone know what the real scoop is on these?
Old 12-15-06, 04:04 PM

I have bought the following titles:

Cigarette Burns
Dreams in the Witch House
Chocolate
Incident On and Off a Mountain Road
Homecoming
Imprint

I wanna say that all but "Imprint" have the script-to-screen featurettes, but only "Cigarette Burns" and "Dreams in the Witch House" were labeled as having exclusive featurettes. I really don't remember buying them all at Best Buy, but only enough, looking at specs on amazon and dvdempire don't list "Script-to-Screen" featurettes on the releases.

I'll check when I get home and post if any of the others are missing those particular featurettes though.