Community
Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

"Abbott and Costello in the Movies"

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-06, 09:13 AM

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts
"Abbott and Costello in the Movies"

This is one DVD you have to get if you collect the boy's movies. It's from GoodTimes Video and shows all their trailers from all their movies. Most are from their original distributers and a few are from Realart.

What makes it great is it's loaded with outtakes and bloopers. It's only missing the bloopers, that I know of, from the LD of "Africa Screams" and a few from the LD Comedy Collection Box Set of "Buck Privates Come Home."

Lou does use alot of "G..D...s" but it's still great to see them step out of character once in awhile.

They just need to get out "Rio Rita, Go to Hollywood, Captain Kidd and the 50' Bride" and we'll all be in hog heaven!!!

As a side note, did you see that the first season, for around $25 (all 26 episodes) of their 1950's television show came out and I can't wait to see it. I wonder how it compares, print wise, to that company that was putting out about 6 shows per DVD at about $19!!!