DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Post pics of your DVD collection and HT, Part 10

Search this Thread

Old 04-22-07, 12:28 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 21 Likes on 20 Posts
Originally Posted by DVDMagic
Jeff,

I'm interested in the Epson Movie Mate that you have along with the screen. I googled it and for some reason on the epson site it came up as "discontinued". Could you tell me how much one of those goes for, as well as the screen?

Hello:

I bought my EPSON Movie Mate on Ebay for 500.00. Just do a search for "Epson Movie Mate" (3 words) or "Epson Moviemate" (2 words). Currently, they're selling for as low as 400.00, which is a STEAL. The EPSON Movie Mate used to sell at Sam's for 999.00 and MSRP was 1200.00, but you can find better deals on Ebay. Just find a seller with really good feedback.

The screen is a 200.00 Da-Lite 80" pull-up portable screen. Just do a search for "portable screen" on Ebay. But if you want to do the backyard pool party/movie-night thing, I strongly suggest that you go to www.skymall.com and do a search for "inflatable screen," because I just got my catalog in the mail from skymall and that screen for sale, which would be perfect for your purproses.

I believe EPSON may have discontinued the projector from their site, but I would never buy from them directly, since their prices would be the standard MSRP. I would do a search for a bargain on Ebay.

Hope this helps!
Old 04-22-07, 02:04 PM
Needs to Contact Admin about multiple accounts

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Perfect! Thanks for taking the time to answer and inform me of the bext routes to go.

I'm hoping that I'll be able to get stuff for the summer and will gladly post pics when all is complete.
Old 04-23-07, 10:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Finally got around to taking some pics of my dvd collection today. There are 430 dvds, many of which are boxsets.