DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Boondock Saints Region 1 Edits Cuts

Old 05-21-06, 02:20 PM
Banned

Boondock Saints Region 1 dvd (100 percent confirmed cuts here and heres the link

HI IVE just seen that this dvd is edit and this where ive seen it at www.dvdcompare.net

they say that the region usa and canda has edits and the best version is the region 2 scandinavian is uncut and its 2 disc set also its DTS AND ALOT MORE EXTRAS THAN ANY OTHER REGION.

THIS a PICTURE OF MY DVD AND ITS THE REGION 1 DVD HERE IT THE SAME DVD COVER AS THIS www.rottentomatoes.com/m/boondock_saints/

i got my region 1 dvd friday just gone it cost 20 english pounds.

also ive check one scene is film and its a edit THE POOL ROOM SHOOTOUT:THERES A GUY HOLDING A PHONE IN THE BACK LEFT HE GETS SHOT TWICE THE SECOND BULLET IS CUT OUT.I DID NOTICE ONE BULLET HIT PHONE THEN HIS CHEST BUT ALSO I NOTICE FROM BULLET THAT HITS HIS CHEST HE ALL READY HAS A SECOND BULLET HOLE TO CHEST THAT ALL READY THERE.AND THIS NOT THE BULLET THAT HAS ALL READY HIT PHONE.

WELL PLEASE LEAVE ALL VIEWS HERE AND FEED BACK AND LET ME KNOW IF AGREE IM NOW PLANNING TO SEND MY DVD BACK AND GET FULL REFUND

Last edited by johnmoaby; 05-21-06 at 02:26 PM.
Old 05-21-06, 02:37 PM
Banned

I have a headache after reading this.
Old 05-21-06, 02:52 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

This is the third time in two days you have posted about this. Please stick to the one Boondock Saints thread.

Also the new DVD coming out on Tuesday is the director's cut.

Last edited by cerial442; 05-21-06 at 02:59 PM.
Old 05-21-06, 03:12 PM
Banned

well it says its cut

if u have any links where to get the ucut version please post links im after the region 2 dvd 2 disc set that is dts and has lots more extra its the scandinavian version.region is cut sorry why would they say it otherwise ???
Old 05-21-06, 03:30 PM
Banned

Location: Right now, my location is DVDTalk, but then again, you should already know that, shouldn't you?
Retitle this thread THE BANDOCK SAINTS, then do the right thing, moderators...
Old 05-21-06, 03:32 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by johnmoaby
if u have any links where to get the ucut version please post links im after the region 2 dvd 2 disc set that is dts and has lots more extra its the scandinavian version.region is cut sorry why would they say it otherwise ???
1) Because that site is talking about the old release. A brand new one is coming out on Tuesday. It may only be 6 seconds longer, but it features alternate angles and takes that the movie had to cut out. The Lions Gate version is the exact same disc as the old Fox DVD. This has already been explained to you.

2) There is an international forum on this site. They post about other region DVD's. They would know about the other region discs.
Old 05-21-06, 04:22 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

This is the third time in two days you have posted about this. Please stick to the one Boondock Saints thread.
He also posted it in the 'Star Wars' thread. He seems unwilling to accept that there is a new release coming out, and that that might be the easiest way to get the release (at least in R1; I'm not quite sure where he's from, based on his English).

But here's hoping he'll understand: Keep one thread per topic, don't start a new thread asking the same questions.
Old 05-21-06, 06:10 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Alright...someone please post the MORAN pic.

= J