DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Lost Season 2

Old 05-14-06, 08:29 PM
  #1  
DVD Talk Legend
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Michigan
Posts: 10,989
Lost Season 2

The street dates don't match:

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=5583

http://www.davisdvd.com/gallery/covers/0079.html



I'm surprised there's no thread on this yet (search brought up nothing).

Last edited by Snowmaker; 05-14-06 at 08:31 PM.
Snowmaker is offline  
Old 05-14-06, 08:31 PM
  #2  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Hail to the Redskins!
Posts: 24,789
Originally Posted by Snowmaker
According to davisdvd:

http://www.davisdvd.com/gallery/covers/0079.html



I'm surprised there's no thread on this yet (search brought up nothing).
What did you search for?

http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread....highlight=LOST

I just typed in Lost. Came right up.
DVD Josh is offline  
Old 05-14-06, 08:32 PM
  #3  
DVD Talk Legend
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Michigan
Posts: 10,989
Originally Posted by DVD Josh
What did you search for?

http://forum.dvdtalk.com/showthread....highlight=LOST

I just typed in Lost. Came right up.

Same here. That thread didn't show up. Every street date I see is different though.
Snowmaker is offline  
Old 05-14-06, 08:33 PM
  #4  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Hail to the Redskins!
Posts: 24,789
Originally Posted by Snowmaker
Same here. That thread didn't show up. Every street date I see is different though.
I also think that it has been pushed back to Oct.
DVD Josh is offline  
Old 05-14-06, 08:34 PM
  #5  
DVD Talk Legend
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: Michigan
Posts: 10,989
Originally Posted by DVD Josh
I also think that it has been pushed back to Oct.
Here is the list that comes up for me when I do an Advanced Search: http://forum.dvdtalk.com/search.php?searchid=1392135
Snowmaker is offline  
Old 05-14-06, 08:49 PM
  #6  
DVD Talk Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 1999
Location: Hail to the Redskins!
Posts: 24,789
Originally Posted by Snowmaker
Here is the list that comes up for me when I do an Advanced Search: http://forum.dvdtalk.com/search.php?searchid=1392135
Strange. All I did was type in Lost, there the thread was.

Either way, I imagine this one will be closed / merged soon.
DVD Josh is offline  
Old 05-14-06, 09:28 PM
  #7  
DVD Talk Gold Edition
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 2,029
Originally Posted by Snowmaker
The street dates don't match:

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=5583

http://www.davisdvd.com/gallery/covers/0079.html



I'm surprised there's no thread on this yet (search brought up nothing).
They look like the same street day to me.
SuperBatMan is offline  
Old 05-14-06, 11:22 PM
  #8  
DVD Talk Hero
 
TomOpus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: Kansas City, MO
Posts: 33,575
Originally Posted by SuperBatMan
They look like the same street day to me.
Yep, Oct 3rd
TomOpus is offline  

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.