Reload this Page >

Oz Season 6?

DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Oz Season 6?

Old 04-11-06, 11:39 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oz Season 6?

I recently read somewhere that Oz season 6 is due to be released on DVD in the first quarter of 2006. Well, its almost the end of the quarter and I have heard nothing. Does anyone have any information upon its scheduled release? or is it still too early?
Old 04-12-06, 12:53 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

This has been posted 3-4 times in the past month. The search feature is there for a reason. The only news is that it's coming this year.
Old 04-12-06, 01:23 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts
the search function only works for titles over 3 letters, I believe...give the new guy a break
Old 04-12-06, 06:36 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yeah, I even tried to search for him....let me know if you use Search and find it. So, what is the deal...any news yet?
Old 04-12-06, 09:54 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Thank You, yeah I tried the search nothing... This thread can be deleted if so desired
Old 04-12-06, 10:30 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 45 Likes on 37 Posts
sorry pal, I even checked www.tomfontana.com and there's no recent news about the release date. I'm really looking forward to this one too. This Prison Break fluff is Sesame Street compared to Oz. Heh.
Old 04-28-06, 06:21 AM

Any updates on the release date? I had the same comment - this is the only thread I can locate via the search function.
Old 08-21-06, 06:08 AM

Same bump? I saw there was an ad in an earlier HBO set for Oz Season 6 in the summer/fall, but I haven't seen an official release date, and it's already August.
Old 08-21-06, 06:50 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 64 Likes on 46 Posts
Originally Posted by lberkoski
Same bump? I saw there was an ad in an earlier HBO set for Oz Season 6 in the summer/fall, but I haven't seen an official release date, and it's already August.
It's out September 5th.
Old 08-28-06, 10:41 AM
PwA

been waiting for this for a year!!

i can finally see how it ends..
Old 08-28-06, 04:25 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 21 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by PwA
been waiting for this for a year!!

i can finally see how it ends..
well if all you want to know is how it ends i can tell you now ... Adebissi didnt actually die in the season before, his death was faked and he was hiding in a secret hidden cell in the same unit as the drag queens. In the very last episode, he digs up luke perrys (jeremiah clutea) remains in the wall they buried him in and comes back to Oz to beat schillinger to death with his thigh bone. He then visits Tim McManhus in his office and brutally rapes him using chunky peanut butter as lube while chris keller and tobias beecher make out in the corner watching...pretty disturbing. Sister Peter Marie ends up having a 3 way with the O'reilly brothers while miguel alvarez secretly records them, becoming millionaire from selling the footage on e bay. The final scene includes Chucky Pancamo beating Poet to death because of a poem that he wrote about Pancamo confessing his gay love for him. The end.
Old 08-28-06, 06:45 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by JZ1276
well if all you want to know is how it ends i can tell you now ... Adebissi didnt actually die in the season before, his death was faked and he was hiding in a secret hidden cell in the same unit as the drag queens. In the very last episode, he digs up luke perrys (jeremiah clutea) remains in the wall they buried him in and comes back to Oz to beat schillinger to death with his thigh bone. He then visits Tim McManhus in his office and brutally rapes him using chunky peanut butter as lube while chris keller and tobias beecher make out in the corner watching...pretty disturbing. Sister Peter Marie ends up having a 3 way with the O'reilly brothers while miguel alvarez secretly records them, becoming millionaire from selling the footage on e bay. The final scene includes Chucky Pancamo beating Poet to death because of a poem that he wrote about Pancamo confessing his gay love for him. The end.
Hmmmm, must have missed that episode.