Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

What about the old Disney TV Cartoons, Short Movies!!!

Community
Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-05, 05:38 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am 24 now and I can remember watching these short shows on the Disney channel.

One was about traffic, how bad it is and what happens when you drive to close to someone. Also going on vacation too. These one had I guy talking to you about what was happening on the screen.

Another was about goofy and daffy in a camper or something and it came loose from the vehicle driving it. The camper was going crazy down the mountain and a train was coming on the tracks. The camper and the vehicle finally come back together and the train just missed them.

I can think of one more and it was at the national park and these bears had to pick up all the trash because one bear put the trash in a whole in the ground which was old faithful (I think). I can hear them singing "pick the paper up, put it in the bag, boom boom.

Can anyone even tell me what these are called, or if I can get them? I want them so bad I will buy them on VHS if I have to.

Thanks!!!

p.s. if you remember these than please let me know so I know that I am not crazy. I can't find these any place.

Last edited by madmax81; 08-23-05 at 05:48 PM.
Old 08-23-05, 11:29 PM

Daffy and Goofy were never in a cartoon together. I know which one you are talking about but Disney has released collections of their animated shorts. They're easy to find in any store that sells DVDs.
Old 08-24-05, 12:09 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
This should be a good resource for you. http://disneyshorts.toonzone.net/index.html

The Traffic short with goofy is called "Motormania"

The Trailer one is called "Mickey's trailer"

The Bears picking up the trash is called "In The Bag"

Motormania was available on the complete goofy and is now OOP and will cost you some hard cash to get your hands on. it will more than likely be release in a wave of Walt Disney's Classic Cartoon Favorites sooner or later.

Mickey's trailer was on Mickey Mouse in living color volume one which is now OOP. It can also be found on Walt Disney's Classic Cartoon Favorites, Vol. 7: Extreme Adventure Fun which can be had for around 10-12 bucks anywhere dvds are sold.

In the bag will be available for the first time on Walt Disney Treasures: Disney Rarities coming later this year. Get it while you can, they always sell out.
Old 08-24-05, 06:55 PM

thank you so much and Sorry if you guys think that I am not trying to find these. I really do love you man. Thanks so much.

I didn't think you guys would now anything about the car one. It is a narrated by some guy and now that I think about it I think that it was goofy or some body that would drive bad and show you what would happen if you didn't pay attention.

See ya.
Old 08-24-05, 10:54 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
we watched those goofy toons in drivers ed class. I loved it....

then they show the video with all the accidents....

it was a complete 180 from goofy to braces on the steering wheel.

Glad i could help.