Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Everwood

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-05, 12:07 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Everwood

Anyone know when Season 2 comes out on DVD?

thanks
Old 08-17-05, 02:48 PM

Apparently season 1 didn't do so well on DVD, so it looks like it might take a while before we get it (if ever! sigh). I'm eagerly waiting for season 2 though, since I think Everwood is one of those shows that just gets better and better by the season.
Old 08-28-05, 07:49 PM

I have not heard anything more for a Season 2 release but I noticed this re Season 1.

It is on pre-order on Amazon. Perhaps they are going to see how Season 1 does again before deciding on a release date for Season 2. I thought this was curious.

Anyone else know a bit more about this. There is also a rebate form that is valid til 06.

Availability: This item will be released on September 27, 2005. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives.
Old 08-29-05, 10:36 AM

Thanks for the heads up cie37, I didn't know that... Just checked it out on Amazon and I saw that the price was $29.99? They're not going to pull a Dawson on me and release this as a 4-discer, are they?
What they do with the first season doesn't really matter to me, since I already got it, but if they decide to release the rest of the seasons with only four discs I'm gonna be pissed...
Old 08-29-05, 11:32 AM

How many discs comprise the set you have?

I have not bought it yet. Want it very much.
Old 08-29-05, 12:23 PM

My set (the original R1, season 1 set) has 6 discs, and when I bought it about 6-7 months ago it cost me around $50, which is pretty much standard price for a 6-disc set.
Old 08-29-05, 04:12 PM

Will there be less material on the new set? Can you advise the details of your set?

Thanks,

E