Community
Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

need help from other star trek nerds

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-05, 09:27 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
need help from other star trek nerds

which was the episode where worf leaves the enterprise to take part in the klingson civil war?

i think i have seen every other tng episode, but i never saw this. i think it was either from season 4 or season 5, i will rent it from blockbuster.com as soon as i figure out what the episode name is, and what disc it is on
Old 03-11-05, 09:54 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I think you are talking about Redemption, Part 1 & 2 included on Disc 7 (Season 4) and Disc 1 (Season 5). Enjoy it.

Worf resigned his Starfleet commission to join the Klingon Council army as civil war divided his people. Despite his sympathy for Worf, Picard refused to involve the U.S.S. Enterprise in the internal Klingon struggle. Yet fearing that the Romulans are secretly supporting the subversive Duras family in hopes of destroying the Klingon alliance with the Federation, Picard convinces the head of Starfleet to initiate a blockade against the Romulan Empire. He immediately assigns his crew members to posts on Starfleet ships and dispatches the fleet to the Romulan-Klingon border, where they hope to prevent the flow of supplies and equipment from the Romulans to the Duras family.
Old 03-11-05, 09:59 AM
Banned

He is absolutely correct. Left no stone unturned.
Old 03-11-05, 10:00 AM
Banned

That would be it.
Old 03-11-05, 11:01 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
jackpot! i havent watched star trek in years, now i will finally watch that episode i missed, thanks everyone
Old 03-11-05, 11:18 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Welcome to the forum iconoclasm. Questions like this, that are just about the content of the TV show and not specifically DVD related really should go into the TV forum and not the main one. Usually I would move the thread but since the question has been answered I'm just going to close this. If you want to start a more general discussion about the topic though please feel free to do so, in the right forum