Titanic Special Edition Coming Soon

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-05, 03:17 PM
Banned

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Titanic Special Edition Coming Soon

From DVDTimes.co.uk:

Titanic 4 Disc SE on the way
Rumours have been circulating around the Net that a 4 disc set of Titanic is being slated for release towards the end of this year. Sources from within Fox have confirmed that work is progressing on a Titanic SE and that an official announcement will be made towards the summer.
LINK

And from thedigitalbits.com on 3/9/05:
We've got some BIG DVD news for you today. Paramount is holding a special event next week to announce the fall DVD release of the Titanic: The Definitive Special Edition. We expect to have all the details on Tuesday afternoon, but as we've reported in The Rumor Mill recently, our sources tell us to expect a 2-disc and 4-disc set, patterned after New Lines Lord of the Rings DVD releases. The 4-disc will have the film spread over 2 discs for maximum anamorphic widescreen video quality, along with deleted scenes, literally hours of behind-the-scenes material, audio commentary and much more. Stay tuned on this!
LINK

I know some people loathe this movie, but it still one of the highest grossing movies of all time and it is going to finally recieve a great treatment on DVD.

dx23

Last edited by dx23; 03-09-05 at 03:19 PM.
Old 03-09-05, 03:21 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 460 Likes on 373 Posts
There's already a thread about it.

http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showthr...hlight=Titanic
Old 03-10-05, 09:49 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll believe it when I see it. I heard about this over 5 years ago, and am no closer to owning one now than I was then.
Old 03-10-05, 11:41 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by OmahaStar
I'll believe it when I see it. I heard about this over 5 years ago, and am no closer to owning one now than I was then.
You don't think that James Cameron doing a press conference to announce a new release is a step in the right direction? *shrug* Seems like it's a lot more "about to happen" than it ever was before.