DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

DVDProfiler 2.3!

Old 12-18-04, 01:15 PM

Is there a way to check how much your collections is worth or stuff like where most of your purchases were made.

It asks you where you bought and how much you paid so I assume it's possiable. Just don't know how to do it.

Thanks
Old 12-18-04, 01:18 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally Posted by shawagg
Is there a way to check how much your collections is worth or stuff like where most of your purchases were made.

It asks you where you bought and how much you paid so I assume it's possiable. Just don't know how to do it.

Thanks

How about the reports in the Tools section?
Old 12-18-04, 03:08 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Actually, the total cost, average cost, etc is in the Charts & Graphs section.
Old 12-18-04, 07:12 PM

Thanks Fletch.

Wow I can't believe myself. I've only got 50 DVDs and it's at $800... I'm scared...
Old 12-19-04, 12:41 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Location: second star on the right and straight on to the morning
I have been a prem. user for aa few years and I love DVDPRO. Unfortunately I am computer illierate. I have tried using the tags, but they don't(I don't) seem to work. I have asked for and received help from the DVDPro forum, but I need V E R Y simple directions on how to add my movie to the tags I have already made - ie - Hitchcock, Agatha Christie, Watched, etc.
Would someone please give me a bit of help?

Thanks in advance

Randy

Old 12-19-04, 01:47 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by Randy810
I have been a prem. user for aa few years and I love DVDPRO. Unfortunately I am computer illierate. I have tried using the tags, but they don't(I don't) seem to work. I have asked for and received help from the DVDPro forum, but I need V E R Y simple directions on how to add my movie to the tags I have already made - ie - Hitchcock, Agatha Christie, Watched, etc.
Would someone please give me a bit of help?

Thanks in advance

Randy

Randy the easy way is to flag say all your Hitchcock movies, then go to the collection menu, then flagged, and then edit tags, that will open up another window and check Hitchcock box, hit ok and to check it our go to tags tab click Hitchcock and all your movies should show up.

And for your watched go to tools> users> make an account for yourself or whoever , and when you what to log it as watched just click on the TV icon and it will have the current date a just check the user.

Last edited by movie diva; 12-19-04 at 01:49 AM.
Old 12-29-04, 02:49 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

well, I finally bit the bullet after years and registered. now its time to refresh all my coverscans which will probably take a day to d/l.