Community
Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Two Evil Eyes: Single Disc Edition?

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-04, 08:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Two Evil Eyes: Single Disc Edition?

I just received an order from Columbia House, and the copy of Two Evil Eyes that was included doesn't list all the extra interviews, etc. on the back - it only states that the trailer is included. The UPC is different than the numbered Limited Edition, but does anyone know if this actually contains both discs? I would like to find out before I open it - if there is only one disc inside, then I'm sending it back. All of the online stores I've checked only show the 2-disc LE for sale, and the Columbia House website states that the set has two discs with all the extras.

Thanks in advance
Old 12-08-04, 09:15 PM

Nope, it doesn't contain the other disc. Both Two Evil Eyes and Dead & Buried just got single disc editions a month or so ago. I got both LE's from DDD, so maybe they're still there.
Old 12-09-04, 01:11 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 82 Likes on 49 Posts
I was in Best Buy the other day and they just got in a stack of Two Evil Eyes - all of them the new Single Disc editions.

The 2 Disc Limited Edition went out of print earlier this year. Whatever's left in stock is it.

Andrew
Old 12-09-04, 03:14 AM

It's the single disc edition for sure. I posted a message about it in the Blue Underground thread in the DVD Clubs forum, but I guess you missed it. It's a real bummer, and I still haven't gotten around to getting the real LE yet. It's funny, I even e-mailed CH and told them the DVD was incorrectly advertised on the website. They assured me they'd have someone fix it "immediately." That was about 3 weeks ago, and it's still not changed.
Old 12-09-04, 03:20 AM

Thanks for the info - I've never done a return at CH, so hopefully this won't be too much of a hassle.