Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk
Reload this Page >

X-men animated series (90's), when on DVD?

Community
Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

X-men animated series (90's), when on DVD?

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-05, 10:13 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ahaaaaaa ok lol I'd be interested to know the quality just out of interest of course! You can PM me if you would prefer... many thanks ignition!
Old 02-23-05, 10:20 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yea, those'd be the "asian special edition" variety.

They're not in yet, but when they do, I'll be sure to keep you posted. If I don't, PM me or e-mail me at [email protected].
Old 02-23-05, 10:22 AM

ok cool... cheers!
Old 02-28-05, 11:52 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Got my "DVDs" in the mail yesterday. Let's just say I've leanred my lesson never to buy anything off of EBay again.

The "DVDs" arrived in a quad-CD jewel case, broken and battered beyond recognition. No disc art, no cover art, just some labels. The video quality is alright actually, but there's some major pixelation when any big action starts up.

My advice to anyone waiting for this series to hit DVD is to wait until X-Men 3 comes out and pray there's a release of this.

The Fantastic Four cartoon is coming out, so there's hope for this series as well.
Old 03-01-05, 02:58 AM

There have been multiple versions of the 'X-Men' animated series throughout the 1990's and stretching even to the early 2000's. Of all these, the original version with the critically-lambasted excessive violence is the only good one. 'X-Men Evolution' is one of the follow up series, which were all uniformly awful.

I'm just glad Batman: TAS is really out now. That one ought to keep my busy for awhile...