Community
Search
DVD Talk Talk about DVDs and Movies on DVD including Covers and Cases

Dead Zone question

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-04, 05:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dead Zone question

I did a search for this but it seems the tread dealing with it no longer exists.

Theres a space for the "bonus collectable" and it says i should use my bounce back card to get it. What the hell is a bounce back card? All i have is this little bookelt thing that looks like a newspaper.
Old 07-15-04, 06:09 PM

From what I understand the deal has expired

http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showthr...ight=dead+zone
Old 08-09-04, 03:31 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

i found season 1 set used last week, and am enjoying the series on disc. one question: the 20-second intro at the beginning of each episode summarizing the show's basic premise -- how come the audio on it sounds so muffled? i have a 5.1 setup, and there's no front presence during this segment. did they mis-mix the audio?
Old 08-09-04, 06:18 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Originally posted by darmok
i found season 1 set used last week, and am enjoying the series on disc. one question: the 20-second intro at the beginning of each episode summarizing the show's basic premise -- how come the audio on it sounds so muffled? i have a 5.1 setup, and there's no front presence during this segment. did they mis-mix the audio?
Sounds fine on my setup.
Old 08-09-04, 08:05 PM
AOD

Originally posted by JustInsane
From what I understand the deal has expired

http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showthr...ight=dead+zone
Yes, the deal has been dead for a while (i.e. last year), BUT, if you call the number to Lions Gate in the above thread, the lady who answers is very nice. If you are nice back and tell her your situation, she will more than likely send it to you for free. That's what she did for me (and others on this board) a few weeks ago. Don't quote me on what she will do, but that's what happened.
Old 08-10-04, 04:21 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally posted by darmok
It's okay for me too. Maybe you have a bad disc. Does every disc do that?
Old 08-10-04, 04:42 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

So was there 2 pilots to this show ? ive seen amazon selling one of them, was the other only available through this offer ?

Ive seen a few of these shows and enjoyed them so am thinking of getting them. plus its also filmed where I live and i know people who work on it so best to support local productions lol