Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk > DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts
Reload this Page >

Did these DVD's originally ship with inserts?

Community
Search
DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts Talk about DVD Cover Art, DVD Cases and DVD INSERTS

Did these DVD's originally ship with inserts?

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-10, 12:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Did these DVD's originally ship with inserts?

Originally Posted by droidguy1119
Warner has never done inserts. All of their original releases were in snap cases or cardboard digipaks, neither of which lent themselves to inserts.
Thanks for the additional feedback. I will sort through all your comments at length later, but was curious about Warner never doing inserts. I suppose it depends on what you consider an insert? Releases like the 2-DVD "Batman Begins" and "Superman Returns" both have inserts...but they're just mail-in offers that are unrelated to the movie content. Likewise "Good Night and Good Luck" has a 1-sheet insert, but it's more a public service announcement. I thought the 2-DVD release of "A.I.", with a 4-page insert, disproved the rule, but on second look it is a Dreamworks (Spielberg) release, and only distributed by Warner?

The "Two Disk Special Edition" of "All The President's Men" (just picked up a cheap copy last night) did come completely bare.