Community
Search
DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts Talk about DVD Cover Art, DVD Cases and DVD INSERTS

Clear 5,6,&7 Disc DVD Cases

Search this Thread

Old 03-03-09, 12:56 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Clear 5,6,&7 Disc DVD Cases

I've been looking all over the place for these darn things, and I'm about ready to pull my hair out! I finally found 5-disc clear DVD cases, placed my order, then receive a phone call 2 days later telling me they don't know why they are still on their website, because they don't sell them anymore! Do these cases even exist, or am I completely looking in the wrong places?
Old 03-10-09, 03:31 PM

Re: Clear 5,6,&7 Disc DVD Cases

Try this site. They seem to have a large variety of DVD case products. I've ordered from them before and have been very pleased with their product and service. United States Plastic Corp. Can't post the url for them or the page that shows the cases you need. Hope this helps. Good luck.
Old 03-11-09, 03:16 PM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Received 129 Likes on 103 Posts

I've been looking at my usual sources, and none seem to have the 5, 6, 7 cases in clear.
Old 03-14-09, 03:19 PM

It's a no brainer, like I said, check out the website for United States Plastic Corp. You can just Google it.