Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk > DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts
Reload this Page >

Help looking for David Lynch covers?

Community
Search
DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts Talk about DVD Cover Art, DVD Cases and DVD INSERTS

Search this Thread

Old 12-31-07, 03:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello, I recently got the Eraserhead and Short Films boxes that where DavindLynch.com exclusives (are they still? I got them from Newbury Comics in store). The discs come in 8"x8" boxes and have no standard case, so I am looking for some covers to print out to fit standard keep cases to fit the movies on my shelf with the rest of my Lynch. I considered making my own, but am not skilled enough to really make it look good or know where to get high enough resolution pictures to make it nice.

Does anyone have, or know of a place to get either custom or scanned covers for these? I joined 9covers.com and found Eraserhead, but I don't have the ability to search and there is a lot too look through. Is anyone a member there that could tell me if they do have a Short Films cover on there somewhere? I don't want to pay the $10 dollars for just one cover if I don't have too.

Is there another covers site that anyone knows of where I could these covers for cheap to free? Or does anyone have one they could e-mail me?

Thank you for any help.
-wsi.
Old 01-02-08, 09:19 AM

Here ya go:

http://www.jaredlyon.com/portfolio/eraserhead.jpg
http://www.jaredlyon.com/portfolio/short_films.jpg

I even passed the idea by David that I had made these covers to fit the normal sized cases. He was ok with it.

You can buy versions of each movie in regular amaray cases now too, by the way. My covers were made before the cover art was made for those current amaray cases though, so they're custom, not just a scan.
Old 01-02-08, 09:15 PM

Thank you very much! Those are very nice.

I actually just paid the $10 for 9covers.com but yours are of a better quality, and I like the Short Films one much better so I guess that was wasted money. Oh well though.

Thank you once again.