Community
Search
DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts Talk about DVD Cover Art, DVD Cases and DVD INSERTS

Replacement DVD trays

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-07, 01:28 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Replacement DVD trays

Hello, I lent my copy of The Office - Season 3 to a friend of mine in school and when I got it back, the hub that holds disc one in place was broken so now the disc always falls out. I was wondering if there was somewhere I could buy a replacement one and glue it on? It is the plastic kind where one disc sits on top of the other. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Old 11-09-07, 05:32 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
http://www.bagsunlimited.com/cart/de...uct_id=acdtdpc

They used to have them in DVD-case sizes, but all I could find on their website was the CD size. It's worth e-mailing them to see if the larger ones are still available. You should also keep in mind that they may be a different thickness than the original, and you need to be very careful removing those things. Cutting the glue at each point (or melting it if you can do so without torching the rest of the package) is probably your best bet.

EDIT: Just realized you need a 2-disc tray. I've never seen those offered by anyone, and there probably wouldn't be room for two of the ones linked to above.

Last edited by DVDA; 11-09-07 at 05:35 PM.