Community
Search
DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts Talk about DVD Cover Art, DVD Cases and DVD INSERTS

Alien disk artwork

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-07, 07:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alien disk artwork

Could anyone tell me if the version of Alien 1 included in the Quadrilogy has the same artwork as the one you'd buy as a 2 discs? Mine has been damaged by a friend and FOX refuses to replace it, and am now stuck with an almost complete collection lol..
Old 10-03-07, 11:49 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Frenzal Rhomb
Could anyone tell me if the version of Alien 1 included in the Quadrilogy has the same artwork as the one you'd buy as a 2 discs? Mine has been damaged by a friend and FOX refuses to replace it, and am now stuck with an almost complete collection lol..
I tried checking as I thought I had both the 2 disc along with the Quad, but after looking it ended up being the earlier single disc version. I can certainly understand your desire to match your current set, but ultimately, what choice do you have but to replace "Alien" whether it matches your set or not? You gotta have the first Alien movie if you have the rest.