DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts Talk about DVD Cover Art, DVD Cases and DVD INSERTS

Looking for an atrist to continue 2 DVD cover series

Old 07-17-07, 01:52 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Looking for an atrist to continue 2 DVD cover series

Is there any body here that would be interested in continueing 2 DVD cover series for me? They are the Disney Silver Series and Comic Book Legends series I have alot of these that need covers for them and no cover exist (I have all the ones from madvd) and would even be willing to pay for the covers to be made. Anyone that is interested can post here or e-mail me at [email protected]

I have over 100 comic book titles and maybe 20 Disney Toons
Old 07-28-07, 12:06 PM
DVD Talk Godfather

My series? There is pretty much a bastardized version for every Disney movie imaginable on generitic. Fuckers.
Old 07-31-07, 02:09 PM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

I know of a bunch of those on generetic and i don t want that crap. I am only loloking for a choice few like the sequels that haven't been done yet and the Ghibli series. I don't want every disney movie in that style, ive seen the "Live Action" ones and it's messed up that someone done that. I remember when Scaramanga was going to comtinue your set with pride at dvdcoverart but that never happend, didn't you give DWAbernath the OK to continue your series at r1db?