DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts Talk about DVD Cover Art, DVD Cases and DVD INSERTS

Criterion and Disney are great!

Old 03-24-07, 01:36 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Criterion and Disney are great!

I was going through some of my DVDs the other day, and noticed a few were missing inserts. My Gimme Shelter Criterion, and my Beauty and the Beast, Sleeping Beauty, and Snow White Disney DVDs were the DVDs. I called up both companies, and Criterion and Disney both immediately shipped the inserts out to me for free and said if I ever need anything like that from them ever again, to just call them up and they'll mail what I need out to me the very next day, always for free. Just a awesome experience with both of them, especially Disney since those three DVDs are OOP.

Just as a side note, when I called Dinsey they had an option on their hotline to tell you the difference between fullscreen and widescreen.
Old 04-01-07, 02:08 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Yeah, Criterion told me to ask them to get my TLA booklet.
Old 09-08-07, 11:12 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Just wanted to once again say that Criterion is great. I emailed them about missing inserts in my Insomnia and Ratcatcher DVDs, and they mailed them to me in just two or three days.