Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk > DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts
Reload this Page >

Help! Can't get my DVD out of it's slipcover

Community
Search
DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts Talk about DVD Cover Art, DVD Cases and DVD INSERTS

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-07, 12:23 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So I bought The Fly during the last DDD sale, and hadn't gotten around to watching it yet. I decided that I wanted to do so, but i can't pull it out of the slipcover that it comes in, it just feels stuck. I'd like to save the cover if at all possible.....any tips?
Old 02-23-07, 01:14 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 82 Likes on 49 Posts
Have you tried shaking it up and down & lightly holding the sides of the slipcase?
Old 02-23-07, 01:33 AM
Bye

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
My advice would be to push the keepcase out of the slipcover using another keepcase (you know, end to end?) -- you might want to use a slimcase if you're concerned that the slipcover is too tight for a standard keepcase. Just hold the outside of the slipcover like you're gonna try and shake the DVD out, and in the other hand use another DVD to push up on the "stuck" keepcase, kind of like you're trying to push the second DVD into an empty slipcover. You shouldn't have to push too hard or long to get enough of the case out to grab.

Good luck!