DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts Talk about DVD Cover Art, DVD Cases and DVD INSERTS

Pulse (1988) custom cover

Old 07-27-06, 01:45 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Pulse (1988) custom cover

This is a custom cover for the 1988 horror film PULSE, which I did because I (like many others) did not like the new cover that Columbia Tri-STar used.

If it falls a little shy of Photoshop standards, that's because it was done in MS Paint instead (I don't own Photoshop, it's increibly expensive).

The front is the poster art (the lightning bolts striking the logo are my own creation), with the red border a tribute to the original VHS release by RCA/Columbia Home Video (they had a red border around their covers for some reason).

Yep, I couldn't find a white CC logo, so I had to make my own (crappy) one. Can anyone find me one so I can redo it?

If you want the full cover, just post a reply saying you do.
Old 07-27-06, 10:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Awesome! I didn't figure that this would be a popular enough movie for a custom cover. I like the red border idea also. I would love to have a copy of it. Thank you.