Community
Search
DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts Talk about DVD Cover Art, DVD Cases and DVD INSERTS

Throwing away DVD cases?

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-06, 11:59 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I ran into a guy who did that. He had an amazing collection. Classics, special editions, etc., all in a huge binder. When he told me he threw out all the cases my jaw literally dropped. I don't even think I had the words to argue with him about it.
Old 07-20-06, 01:13 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by sracer
You too?! I hadn't given it any serious thought until this thread. And then just for the heck of it, I did a quick search to see what the latest and greatest is for alternative storage options and ran across those sleeves. Depending upon how they work out, I may keep my boxsets intact and convert part or all of the remainder to those sleeves. Maybe store them in Sterilite, Rubbermaid, Tupperware, etc. bins would make it very convenient.
I ran across them the same way, but compared to other storage methods, the price seemed too much. Considering a lot of the titles I would want to store in that way come from the $5.50/$4.88 Wal-Mart bin, an additional dollar to store each seems like too much as opposed to pennies for binders or sleeves. My Criterions, many of my SE's, box sets and OOP titles will remain in original packaging. At any rate, I anxiously await your review.
Old 07-20-06, 01:15 PM

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
Originally Posted by yeldarb367
I ran into a guy who did that. He had an amazing collection. Classics, special editions, etc., all in a huge binder. When he told me he threw out all the cases my jaw literally dropped. I don't even think I had the words to argue with him about it.
well if there was ever a sudden emergency and he had to bolt from his home, all he'd have to do is grab the binder.
Old 07-20-06, 01:18 PM

Received 17 Likes on 13 Posts
Are you storing your 500-1000 DVDs on stacks on the floor?
that'd be my CD collection... no, really...
Old 07-20-06, 03:04 PM
Bye

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Yet another very interesting thread!

Since I've used Univenture Viewpaks for my CDs for many years (decades even), I had always planned to use some kind of sleeves for my DVDs whenever I was able to afford a player. When I finally bought my first few DVDs, I kept telling myself I'd need to find some kind of storage system. After buying the 14-DVD Monty Python's Flying Circus set, I swore I'd buy a binder or something to put them all in, although I still planned to display the empty boxes.

About 300 DVDs later, I finally started buying binders from Univenture. Unfortunately, not all DVDs are created equal. You have:

Snapper cases where there's just one DVD
Amaray cases containing 2 DVDs
Amaray cases containing 1 DVD and an insert or booklet
Amaray cases containing 2 DVDs and an insert or booklet
Multi-disc boxed sets that are comprised of slimline Amarays
Multi-disc boxed sets that are a fold-out Digipak

For the DVDs that are just a single disc and have an insert or booklet, I've found that Univenture's DVD binder is quite adequate. It's padded and has a nice textured surface, plus the sleeves are very easy on the discs. I would agree that storing DVDs in any old CD binder is asking for trouble, but Univenture's Safety Sleeve material seems to be very disc-friendly. I purchased another binder for the DVDs that have no insert, and other than being disappointed that it's not padded, I'm quite pleased with it.

The argument that someone can just come in and grab your whole collection is quite valid, but I can't justify the daily inconvenience of leaving all the discs in their cases just for the sake of making it difficult for burglars. Besides, each of these binders holds either 20 or 40 DVDs, so it's not going to be a simple matter of grabbing one binder and making off with my whole library. In fact, you could argue that thieves are more likely to steal DVDs that are still in their cases because most stores won't take DVDs in trade if they don't have the box and artwork. Even if someone does grab a binder or two and tries to sell the DVDs to a pawn shop, they report everything they buy to the police, and they know to look out for anyone trying to sell CDs or DVDs that are still in a binder or travel case. It's also much less likely for you to notice a missing DVD on a shelf of hundreds than you would an empty binder page or missing binder.

I had to laugh at the guy who said he didn't care if anyone stole his DVDs because he was insured. I suppose if you don't have any out-of-print, rare, or promo discs that's fine, but I seriously doubt any insurance company is going to give you hundreds of dollars for one DVD just because that's what you'd have to pay for it on eBay. I still have the master copy of all the PDTV titles I've created, but a good portion of the ahem, "unofficial" DVDs that I own would be difficult or impossible to replace. Of course I haven't really figured out how I'm gonna store those, and I'm pretty sure it won't be with my store-bought DVDs.

I ran across the Disc Sox recently, and they do look interesting. However, paying more for a sleeve than I would for a replacement Amaray case doesn't make sense to me. I suppose if I could sell my cases for the price of the Disc Sox needed to replace them it'd work out, but that'll never happen. I'm tempted to try them for snapper cases, since I have relatively few of those and the artwork is more durable than the insert from an Amaray case (I can just see someone's whole collection ruined when someone squashes all the Disc Sox, thereby creasing every insert at once).

There's no perfect solution of course, but as for throwing away the cases, I only have a couple of DVDs I'd even consider doing that with. It's funny, when CDs were first introduced, I thought the jewel box was the coolest thing I'd ever seen. I've always loved records, but cassette boxes annoyed the crap out of me. Jewel boxes seemed to be such a cool new type of packaging, but after accumulating a few dozen CDs, I grew tired of jewel boxes in a hurry. Since the artwork behind the tray was often identical to the back of the booklet, I started throwing away the jewel cases and storing my CDs in Univenture Viewpaks that I'd either received as samples or found discarded at work (I never actually *bought* Viewpaks until this year, and at that point I already had a couple dozen of them).

Similarly, the Amaray case seemed like the sexy younger sibling of the plastic "capsule" VHS box, and even though I still enjoy them individually, get more than a few of them together and they can be a real pain. Whether this says something about my personality I don't know, but I've moved on to the Amaray case's slimmer cousin. I have mixed feelings about Digipaks, mostly because you can't remove the artwork from the case without damaging it. Of course Amaray cases are also great for homemade DVDs, since the finished product looks very similar to a retail DVD (depending on your skill at creating cover art).

At this point, my way of dealing with all the empty cases is to buy big DVD boxes from Bags Unlimited and put my cases in there. I'd imagine I'll still display empty boxed sets, etc. but individual cases will probably go into a box. My slimlines will be the last ones to be emptied and put into boxes, since they take up the least amount of space. The first things to go into binders were DVDs where the insert or booklet looked identical to the cover art, or in the case of no insert, the disc had the same artwork on it as the cover. Eventually, I'll be separating discs from their boxes where the art on each is different, and I may start modifying my methods at that point. It would really be nice to take every DVD I own and put in in a Disc Sox sleeve that will hold all the artwork, but that would be an expensive proposition. Also, as I've said, I'd be nervous about putting paper into a plastic sleeve without some kind of hard backing. I guess a Disc Sox binder would be a good idea, but I don't know if the binder pages will hold as many graphic elements as the sleeves do.

Really enjoying this thread!

Last edited by PDTV; 07-20-06 at 03:10 PM.
Old 07-21-06, 01:00 AM

For me I found that my collection had become unmanageable due to it's size(will be passing 3500 titles soon). It was taking up a lot of space, but what was really pissing me off was not being able to find a DVD when I wanted it. So about a year ago I started storing the DVD's in binders. Now I don't put any of my Criterions, or special edition boxsets, or things like the Evil Dead Book of the Dead packaging in a binder. But really, how many DVD's do you have that are just a DVD in a box with some art work on the outside? Those I have plenty of! So these get relegated to the binders. I put the sleeve art work in a file box and the empty boxes get put in plastic bags in the crawl space under my home(it looks like I have been a Blockbuster serial killer for years!). I've been slowly getting this done on paper, then will be adding the info to my DVDAfacianado account. This way if I am looking for "The Matador" it will say Binder 3-156, and poof, there it is! Now I keep hearing people talking about "scratches" from this storage method. I checked three binders that have had DVD's in them for a while, and I can't find any. I believe as long as you are careful removing and replacing them, there should be no problem.

Well, that's my two cents.
Old 07-21-06, 03:48 PM
Bye

Originally Posted by Hank1215
But really, how many DVD's do you have that are just a DVD in a box with some art work on the outside? Those I have plenty of!
Yep, right there with ya. For me, that includes just about any DVD that doesn't have the original key art on the cover. For re-releases like Blue Thunder, STRIPES, etc. I keep the original box and put the new disc in it, but if something's only been released once and doesn't use the original art (The Day After, IQ, Great Balls of Fire, etc.) I don't see much of a point in keeping the box at all, unless for some reason I happen to like the new art, but I can't think of a single example of that.
Old 07-21-06, 10:40 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 59 Likes on 37 Posts
First shipment of DiscSox arrived....

They finally arrived...
Here's a stack of 14 discs alongside their original cases. The discsox stack is less than 1/3 the size of the original. And the original is not just Alpha cases, but a combination of Alpha, Snappers, and ThinPaks. If they were all Alpha's the difference would obviously be more dramatic.

Here's what the inside looks like. There are dual pockets to house two-disc titles, a place for inserts, and coverart.

Here's a converted Alpha and converted Snapper side-by-side:

Here's what the inside of the Snapper looks like:

All in all I'm very impressed. The only question mark is how easy will I be able to remove the disc from the sleeve? I'm going to try these out for a while, but I have a feeling that I'll be ordering more... a LOT more.
Old 07-22-06, 05:24 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

They look really nice. The snappers look like they're better protected than they normally would be. How will you decide which discs to place in Sox? Snappers first or a particular genre?
Old 07-23-06, 11:58 AM
Bye

Well, that clinches it for me, I'm definitely ordering some to house my snappers. A pack of 25 will probably do 'em all with a couple Sox left over. I had been trying to figure out a way to take the two discs of the Batman SEs and put 'em in the original snapper cases, since I hate the fact that they've just got that generic text for the titles instead of the original artwork titles. I've got no love for snappers of course, but I just don't like the new covers.

I assume the sleeves that work for snapper artwork are capable of holding two discs, right? My only hesitation is seeing the "fringed" edges of the snapper artwork in the back, but I think it'd be a much better solution than keeping it in the plastic frames.

I still don't think I'd use Disc Sox for Amarays, though. I'm a big proponent of using different kinds of storage for different media variations. The way things are with media storage, any time you settle on one type of storage for everything you have, it ends up being discontinued and you have to start all over again (at least that's been my experience). If I start out with the understanding that I'm gonna have a mixture of different storage products, it'll be easier to handle if something gets discontinued. Either I'll have enough on hand to use for however many discs I ever get that will need that type of storage, or I'll only have to find another storage method for one segment of my collection instead of the whole thing.
Old 07-23-06, 04:10 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by PDTV
Well, that clinches it for me, I'm definitely ordering some to house my snappers. A pack of 25 will probably do 'em all with a couple Sox left over. I had been trying to figure out a way to take the two discs of the Batman SEs and put 'em in the original snapper cases, since I hate the fact that they've just got that generic text for the titles instead of the original artwork titles. I've got no love for snappers of course, but I just don't like the new covers.

I assume the sleeves that work for snapper artwork are capable of holding two discs, right? My only hesitation is seeing the "fringed" edges of the snapper artwork in the back, but I think it'd be a much better solution than keeping it in the plastic frames.
The pro sleeves work for every 1 or 2 disc release. They don't work for boxsets. The fringes on the back of the snappers are only visible if you pick it up and flip it around. If you just flip through a stack of these things, you won't see them.

Originally Posted by PDTV
I still don't think I'd use Disc Sox for Amarays, though. I'm a big proponent of using different kinds of storage for different media variations. The way things are with media storage, any time you settle on one type of storage for everything you have, it ends up being discontinued and you have to start all over again (at least that's been my experience). If I start out with the understanding that I'm gonna have a mixture of different storage products, it'll be easier to handle if something gets discontinued. Either I'll have enough on hand to use for however many discs I ever get that will need that type of storage, or I'll only have to find another storage method for one segment of my collection instead of the whole thing.
I can understand that concern. And I agree with you. It IS annoying to start with one storage method only to have it discontinued. But these things are so usable and will dramatically reduce the size required that it is worth it to me.

I plan on converting my entire collection (except for boxsets). Since my collection is mature/stable, I don't anticipate it growing appreciably over the next few years. (I'm not really into newly released films) I could probably buy 100 more than my current collection holds and be set for quite a few years.
Old 07-24-06, 04:08 PM
Bye

I'm with you in that I won't spend every Tuesday picking up the fifteen new Lindsay Lohan films that are released that day, but with so much TV that's yet to be released, not to mention the wealth of documentaries that have yet to even be produced, I can see my collection growing by leaps and bounds over the next few years.

I'll grant you that my collection hasn't reached "maturity" yet (i.e. there are plenty of DVDs out there already that I still need), and I don't think I buy quite 100 DVDs in a year, but I know that I'll need a stable source of sleeves for many years to come.

Don't get me wrong, though. I definitely agree that converting over from Amaray cases is a *fantastic* idea. I just think I'll relegate the Disc Sox to snappers, and split all my other discs into "has insert" and "no insert" categories. As mentioned before, the "no insert" ones go into binders containing disc-only pages, whereas DVDs with inserts will go into a Univenture DVD binder, the pages of which are intended to hold an insert.

Of course that still leaves 2-disc sets that have an insert, so I'll have to look into something for those. A different product made by the same company may be the answer, but Disc Sox that house the entire cover art will only be used for snappers in all likelihood.

Boxed sets are another matter, but I do know that for many TV shows, etc. I'll be creating a custom binder that holds the entire series (or whatever seasons I buy) so the boxed sets will be emptied, too. It's a gradual, prioritized process though, so I haven't gotten around to having to worry about that yet. I'm still dealing with "no insert" vs. "has insert" and "same artwork" vs. "different artwork".
Old 07-26-06, 06:56 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

First of all, I don't have any snappers anymore. I made or had made custom cases (thinpak) for all of them. The plastic was recycled, the cardboard burned with my leaves. I have over the course of 5 years been converting all my keep cases to thinpaks. I have all the arkwork in a file box (if I ever feel the need to sell) but give the empty cases to good will or to whoever wants them.

I have been robbed of about 300 cases years ago. Got them back from the pawn shop, all but 8 disney films that some little sister is very happy to have. If my collection was in a notebook they would have just passed it up. The thing is I like looking at cases, I just don't like all the space they take up. My collection is over 2000 and they take up an entire wall and 1/2 of a small bedroom. I have a few collection sets like, Total Movie 40 collection, 50 Horror movies, 50 Science Fiction, that would do very nicely in a notebook or sleeve type of storage. That would free up space for my growing Discovery Channel collection (currently having a $5 sale on a lot of their DVDs). I told myself I would not buy anymore shelves.
Old 07-30-06, 08:53 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

This thread is a godsend although it doesn't really help me figure out a solution to my problem, but I just recently have really really really been pondering just how in the heck I'm going to be able to keep my DVD's all together. It's fine where I am now, I have them in bookcases that don't match and they're just in my computer room backed against the walls, and it makes no different.

I'm moving to a new apartment though and I really don't know where I'd have all the room to store all of these DVD's. I've thought about the paper sleeves, thinpacks, perhaps buying a large wood storage unit for DVD's, the disc socks, binders... and I can't come to any conclusion. I have cut what I thought I wanted to cut out of my DVD collection but yet I still have plenty and plenty of DVD's that take up too much space! I don't want my new apartment to look cluttered. I'm thinking of just buying some of these cheapie storage racks:

http://www.lnt.com/product/index.jsp...entPage=family

Not sure how tacky it would be as I would probably need a good five of them in order to have all of my DVD's on display!

Perhaps I should really REALLY weed out my DVD collection and just keep those that I'd really love to have at my disposal for whenever. I'll probably never be completely happy with whatever solution I choose.
Old 08-01-06, 05:32 AM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Well I've decided not to purchase those racks. Eventually, we'll save money and we'll get two of those storage spinner racks that hold 700+ some odd DVD's. Right now though, I figured the best thing to do is really weed down the collection. It was hard for me to weed down DVD's before because I was looking at them in a light that was 'keeping' or 'getting rid of'. Now I'll be looking at my collection as 'keeping on a rack in its case' or 'keeping in a binder'. I know that these binders have a tendency to cause minor scratches, but then again, these DVD's are the DVD's in my collection that won't be pulled out of their binder most often, as the favorites and DVD's I feel have more replay value will be on the rack in their original cases. I can put films that are non anamorphic (finding out which ones aren't will be a pain) into a binder, films I know I won't watch again for the most part, films that I know I don't watch too often... all in a binder. I'll store away the empty cases so I have them if I want to get rid of any of these DVD's later down the line, and hopefully I'll have enough shelf space to keep me happy for a while.

I made a preliminary list last night of 'binder' candidates, and I must say, I wish there were more TV on DVD sets I wanted to throw in a binder, those take up a lot of space.

Then again... is doing all of this going to free up enough space to warrant getting rid of one of my storage units to save space all together? It may not, and this all may be fruitless. We'll see.
Old 08-04-06, 02:34 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Originally Posted by mzupeman2
I made a preliminary list last night of 'binder' candidates, and I must say, I wish there were more TV on DVD sets I wanted to throw in a binder, those take up a lot of space.

Then again... is doing all of this going to free up enough space to warrant getting rid of one of my storage units to save space all together? It may not, and this all may be fruitless. We'll see.
Do you have any particular binders in mind? I might consider binders if I found a system that could hold the coverart, inserts, and up to 2 disc per title.

As for freeing up enough space... if you limit the number of titles you are willing to put in binders, then no... it won't be worth it. Whatever system I go with (so far I'm still sold on the Discsox) needs to be functional and usable enough to put ALL of my discs in (except for boxsets). If I decide to stay with discsox, then I may look for another type of system for boxsets.
Old 08-06-06, 07:58 AM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Do you have any particular binders in mind? I might consider binders if I found a system that could hold the coverart, inserts, and up to 2 disc per title.

As for freeing up enough space... if you limit the number of titles you are willing to put in binders, then no... it won't be worth it. Whatever system I go with (so far I'm still sold on the Discsox) needs to be functional and usable enough to put ALL of my discs in (except for boxsets). If I decide to stay with discsox, then I may look for another type of system for boxsets.
Yeah, I've decided not to really bother with the binders or any other system. I just have to live with the fact that any decent DVD storage solution is going to cost me money. So be it. It would be fine at that, but I'm moving October 1st so I can't spend the money at all right now. Over time, I'm going to go and get two of the largest spinner racks I can find. I can put the HD-TV in the front center of the living room, a stand on each side of the TV stand that will hold game systems, DVR, DVD player, etc, speakers on the sides of that... and in each corner a spinner rack. The largest one I've found thus far, holds 700+ DVD's. I'll get two of those (which appear to be about $300 a piece), and put them in the corners of the living room. Sounds good to me. If anybody knows where I can get these kinds of storage for less than $300, please point me in the right direction!
Old 08-21-06, 01:07 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I have several storage options. Believe it or not my favorite is the Rubbermaid Keepsake Media Box that holds about 33 standard DVDs (over 60 slimPaks). You can find them at walmart for $5 or $6 each but I came across them at a Big Lots and brought them all at $3 each. I have a good 500 DVDs in them. Things like my Disneys, TV shows, Documentry collections...that I don't watch often are in a closet and give my shelves more room. They are easy to carry around and can hide well under any bed.
Old 09-01-06, 03:27 PM
DVD Talk Legend

In the end I couldn't justify the expense of the discsox. They don't really store well without purchasing the accompanying racks. Removing discs from the pockets were more difficult that I originally experienced.

I ended up purchasing some nice-looking binders from Walmart. Holds 240 discs, leather-like zippered case, and has the softest cloth backing and plastic sleeve system that I've seen in a binder. Quite pleased for $19.99 each.

I bought some storage cases to house the cases for boxsets, snappers, and approx. 1/3 of the keepcases I had. I removed the covers and inserts from the other 2/3 and neatly stored them in one of the storage cases and put all of them up in the attic.

Before the endeavor, I had outgrown my DVD storage cabinet by 50%, after... my cabinet is only 2/3 full... and still contains quite a few boxsets in their original packaging. My cataloging software generates a nice printed catalog that includes the binder number for each entry. (or, "no binder" if it is still in the original packaging)

If a company ever produces a binder that can hold the discs, coverart, and inserts, I'll jump on it in a heartbeat.
Old 09-17-06, 03:36 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Location: Rainy ass Seattle yes the weather sucks here, so do our sports teams.
Great post. I recently did something similiar with my CD collection. I had over 250 CD's that were loaded into my ITunes and just sitting around on racks. Decided to get a Bodyglove binder, threw out all the jewel cases, and saved a lot of room, very happy with the decision. Now I have all my CD's in one spot for easy access.

I am looking into doing the same thing with my DVD collection. I like to keep things "light" around the crib, if I don't use it/wear it its gone. I hate looking at/moving a bunch of crap. I am a minimalist. Anywho definitely thinking about those sox things for some DVD storage, thanks for the link.
Old 10-03-06, 04:37 PM

I have a ton of alphas and snappers (with artwork stored away in appropriate cases,) and was wondering how I go about getting rid of them without throwing them out. I called our library which has a massive book and media sale, and they had no use for them. Where could I donate these, and what would be an appropriate write-off if I found some place to take it?
Old 10-06-06, 03:36 PM

I use paper cd sleeves for the discs and resealable plastic baggies/covers, similar to what you'd use for comic books. Bags Unlimited and Am-dig.com (cheaper) sell them. http://www.american-digital.com/prod...gory.asp?c=166

Then I have a Lorentz CD3 cube to store 2 discs across in the sleeves, spine up so i can flip through to see titles.
http://www.lorentzdesign.com/Product...D_Storage.html
i think i have close to 1000 in there now, with room for more.

we did this because of a cross country move, and the thought of boxing up over 1000 dvds was too much. turned out to be too much to "shuck" all those unopened dvds and bag em, but worth it in the end. still have plenty of snappers, box sets, etc on shelves. but this is a great way to store a large collection, and you get a relatively nice piece of furniture to boot. its sitting next to our couch. i'll try to do some pics. . .
Old 10-06-06, 03:51 PM
Bye

Sorry, but repeatedly removing and re-inserting DVDs into paper sleeves is gonna cause some major scuffs really quick. Hope you don't have to learn that the hard way.

If you have to go with that kind of sleeve, maybe try Tyvek instead of paper, still not ideal, but better than paper.
Old 10-06-06, 05:19 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Originally Posted by Rothlover
I have a ton of alphas and snappers (with artwork stored away in appropriate cases,) and was wondering how I go about getting rid of them without throwing them out. I called our library which has a massive book and media sale, and they had no use for them. Where could I donate these, and what would be an appropriate write-off if I found some place to take it?
Why don't you just sell them on eBay? The plastic snapper bases, especially, are well sought after. You should have no probelm unloading them all as a lot assuming they're not in poor condition. I'm not sure I completely understood you - are you throwing out the covers too?
Old 10-07-06, 11:25 AM
Challenge Guru & Comic Nerd

Received 678 Likes on 454 Posts
Nice thread.

I have been very perplexed by this storage issue for years.

I decided early on that I would never have the room to store them in their original cases, so I decided to go the binder route. As I was experimenting with different binders Kmart put one type on clearance, so I bought enough to store maybe 1500 DVDs. I can't find a picture online, I'll take a pic with my camera phone tonight and add it here. But they are binders that hold 18 pages for insert/disc, 3 binders to a little brown case. The 30 or so cases that I have don't look too terrible stacked on my bookcases, and hold enough DVDs that would take 4 times the space in their cases.

I use them for all DVDs with or without inserts, planning to make my own inserts (photocopy the DVD cases usually) when needed.

TV shows and some other bos sets I keep in their original cases on the bookcases below the binders/cases.

Of course, now I regret getting the binders I did because they were discontinued and I might not have enough of them.

And sometimes I even think that maybe I should have never gone the binder route, and kept them in their cases to make them easier to see and use. Friends who want to see my movie collection don't want to flip thru 50 binders, it would be much easier to just scan a wall of titles.

Oh, and as for the thread title, I keep all the cases in big boxes in the closet or my friend's basement. Because I always think that I'll either trade them to Blockbuster at the next hopeful $8 deal, sell them on ebay, or go back to a non-binder storage solution.

But when I really worry about it, I like to think that in 10 years I'll be able to digitize my entire DVD library into a hard drive the size of a credit card.

Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.