DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts Talk about DVD Cover Art, DVD Cases and DVD INSERTS

Question about covers and editing programs

Old 11-05-05, 08:29 PM

Question about covers and editing programs

i have a cover dvd cover that is , and i have a dvd case but it holds eight cds, no the rim on the dvd will of course bebigger but i crnt find a program that will accept it nero cover designer only deals with either asingle on or double but thats it does any1 no any programs that will accept 3 and thicker rim
Old 11-05-05, 08:31 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I agree.
Old 11-05-05, 08:34 PM

welcome to DVDtalk. If you take some time to look around you'll notice we have different forums that focus on different areas, in this case there is specifically a forum to talk about covers, cover art, editing and such. Also if you make the title of your posts a little more explicit it will help you get answers quicker.
Old 11-05-05, 09:53 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Taking the time to use punctuation and not using AOL abbreviations would help convey your request better. It hurt my head to decipher that post...
Old 11-06-05, 04:24 AM

Originally Posted by morgan
i have a cover dvd cover that is , and i have a dvd case but it holds eight cds, no the rim on the dvd will of course bebigger but i crnt find a program that will accept it nero cover designer only deals with either asingle on or double but thats it does any1 no any programs that will accept 3 and thicker rim
Huh?
Old 11-06-05, 04:35 AM

I'm not sure but I suspect english is not the person's native language. From what I can decypher morgan is looking for an editing program that'll allow you to make custom covers that are larger than the standard double wide sized case.
Old 11-06-05, 06:34 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Originally Posted by nemein
I'm not sure but I suspect english is not the person's native language. From what I can decypher morgan is looking for an editing program that'll allow you to make custom covers that are larger than the standard double wide sized case.
If that's the case, my apologies, morgan.
Old 11-08-05, 10:06 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Adobe Photoshop, Quark XPress Or is there a price range?