DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts Talk about DVD Cover Art, DVD Cases and DVD INSERTS

Slim Case Matching DVD to Case?

Old 10-30-05, 04:20 AM

Slim Case Matching DVD to Case?

Sorry, that's the best title I can think of. What I want to do is create some slim-dvd inserts that have inner art also, that matches up with the dvd art. I have seen this in tv shows like home movies and the simpsons, and think it's really great. Is there any special template I can use for this (all templates I've seen do not show the dvd area. With that simple circle I could probably figure something out.) Every time I've tried to make the template I've failed miserably. Does anyone have any special way they do this or a template they use? Or want to make one...?

I would really appreciate this. If there isn't anything around, would my best bet be to measure a dvd and try to add that to an existing template? (I've had trouble with this in the past though). I'm very new to making covers and appreciate all the help I can get! Thank you.