DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts Talk about DVD Cover Art, DVD Cases and DVD INSERTS

How do you easily get the excess wrappiing off spines?????

Old 10-02-05, 12:08 PM
Inane Thread Master, 2018 TOTY

How do you easily get the excess wrappiing off spines?????

It seems every single one of my new releases that I buy has the irritating trait for the wrapper to remain on the spine only. I cannot simply peep it away and don't think goo gone will work. I know this has been talked about and others are irritated by this phenomena.

Anyone found a sureall to removie?
Old 10-03-05, 03:04 AM
Needs to contact an admin about multiple accounts

I think they glue the spine so that you cant carefully open the top, slide the case out, play it, carefully slide it back in, add a little glue to the top or bottom opening, and Viola! a sealed DVD
Old 10-04-05, 09:23 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I've become increasingly annoyed by this phenomenon, hell sometimes I think I got it all off then I'll walk past my rack and a little shiny piece of cellophane will grab my eye. A while back meritline had a free shipping sale on cases so I bought like 400 single amaray and I think 200 double all with free shipping so if I can get it off with a light fingernail I just replace the damn thing, and fight with it later.