Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk > DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts
Reload this Page >

5-Way DVD Case - Need for cstm cover

Community
Search
DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts Talk about DVD Cover Art, DVD Cases and DVD INSERTS

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-05, 09:48 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Im after some 5-Way DVD cases suitable for Commander Dans Stargate SG-1 covers. Does anyone know where I can obtaine some that are a good fit for these covers. Must be in UK or Europe.

Thanks in advanced for any help.
Old 04-14-05, 01:39 PM

Originally Posted by DeaDLocK
Im after some 5-Way DVD cases suitable for Commander Dans Stargate SG-1 covers. Does anyone know where I can obtaine some that are a good fit for these covers. Must be in UK or Europe.

Thanks in advanced for any help.
5-Way DVD cases? Maybe it's my inexperience, but I don't know what you're referring to. Do you mean a case that will hold 5 discs?
Old 04-15-05, 06:48 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Commander Dan has two different sets of Stargate SG-1 covers, one that's sized for full-sized Alpha 5-Disc cases (3508 x 2175) and another that's sized for the Slim 5-Disc cases (3370 x 2175) - which are you after?
Old 04-15-05, 09:39 AM

JLyon1515 - Yes 5-Way or 5 Disk DVD cases... I can find loads with either name on Google but there all in USA.

joliom - I have the 3508 x 2175 size... The ones with the Gate on them.

Thx for the replies... I really want to find some that will fit because I have just bought seasons 1-7 which come in a single asian case and I would like to have them in seasons in there own case.
Old 04-17-05, 07:55 AM

Does anyone know which cases in the UK will fit these covers... I can only find 6 disk DVD cases.

Please really need some soon.

Thx
Old 04-17-05, 11:09 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

I don't know any good places to order from in the U.K. since I am in the U.S. and generally confine all of my purchases to American-based retailers. If you're willing to pay a little more for shipping, however, you could always get them from Sleeve City - they ship internationally.
Old 04-18-05, 04:51 AM

Originally Posted by joliom
I don't know any good places to order from in the U.K. since I am in the U.S. and generally confine all of my purchases to American-based retailers. If you're willing to pay a little more for shipping, however, you could always get them from Sleeve City - they ship internationally.
Thx for the reply... I have already looked at a few US sites but it would cost me loads to ship them... Something like $35 for shipping alone.

Anyone know any UK sites or know if they would fit the 6 disk cases that are very common here in the UK.

Thx