Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk > DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts
Reload this Page >

Need Help looking for a certain type of M-Lock DVD Case

Community
Search
DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts Talk about DVD Cover Art, DVD Cases and DVD INSERTS

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-05, 12:48 AM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I am looking to see if anyone here can help me with this search.

I am looking for a standard single sized DVD case with the M-Lock feature that can hold 2 DVDs... so it should have one of those middle pages that you can turn.

IE left side has the clips to hold inserts/booklet, right side has the M-Lock hub to hold a DVD and then there is a middle page that you can flip to hold a 2nd DVD. But remember the DVD case has to be the same size as a regular single DVD case.

The only M-Lock cases I have been able to find are the double sided M-Lock DVD cases in black.

The color I guess isnt important but I would prefer a Clear type case, but Black and White would do as well.

I know there are some with the Clear & Black Amaray push button hub design but I thought M-Locks come in this flavor too. Or am I mistaken and have to settle for the Amarays?

Thanks for any help!
Old 03-11-05, 12:54 AM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You should check your local Blockbuster and ask them for their cases since they throw them out. I have over 100 single width w/ trays from them and all for free! I dont know if that is the style your looking for but free dvd cases are always A+!