Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk > DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts
Reload this Page >

Looking to buy 10 snapper cases

Community
Search
DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts Talk about DVD Cover Art, DVD Cases and DVD INSERTS

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-05, 09:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, I got rid of all my DVD plastic cases and moved to case logic cases.

However, I find that I now need 10 snapper cases (like on old WB or New Line DVDs)

Anyone willing to sell me some?

Email craig
[email protected]

if you have some.

Thanks!
Old 02-26-05, 07:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Winterneuro
A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, I got rid of all my DVD plastic cases and moved to case logic cases.

However, I find that I now need 10 snapper cases (like on old WB or New Line DVDs) ....
This might sound like a crazy answer... but check out the bargain bin of your local Wal-Mart...

One of my local stores had a bin full of older 'WB' movies for $0.99 each...

I needed a few.. the clerk thought I was crazy.. but purchased ten copies of the same movie... I then took the 'plastic' snapper box for my use and, put the disc's into paper sleeves, converted the cardboard to to "flats" by gluing the top and bottom edge, like other Wal mart bargain DVD's are being sold..

Then gave the disc's to co-workers [by leaving the disc's in the break room], and the local thrift shops.

--David