Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk > DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts
Reload this Page >

Looking for DarthVong's The Thing custom

Community
Search
DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts Talk about DVD Cover Art, DVD Cases and DVD INSERTS

Looking for DarthVong's The Thing custom

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-04, 09:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
we are trying as fast as we can to upload them but both sites are also busy with pending uploads so it might take alittle while right now i am working on his halloween and his bond covers there are a ton of them
Old 11-06-04, 10:09 PM

I'll be adding more of his covers to the Den as I find them or as soon as DV sends me the CD-R he said he'd send a month ago.
Old 11-07-04, 12:33 AM
Cool New Member

Man... I wished I knew which ones were his. I have 400 or so covers on my HD, but when I download them, I rename them at the same time.
Old 11-07-04, 04:02 AM
Cool New Member

Location: Where football is king but would rather watch hockey.
On some of the covers he does, he will put "design by DarthVong" in the small print under the specs at the bottom of the backside. I've seen it on a few but not all.
Old 11-07-04, 11:46 AM
Cool New Member

That would mean that I would have to unzip and look at each of the 400 or so covers I have. To much time involved in doing so. Any list of his work that someone has would help.
Old 11-07-04, 12:55 PM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

Witchy & Dagon, I don't know which Halloween series you guys are going to upload (he did at least 4 separate series that I know of), but I have the black "Halloween Legacy Collection" series he did right before the latest orange series. I even have some alternate versions he did for parts 1 and 6 that were never made available on DVDCA, that I got from him directly. If you want them, I can send them your way.
Old 11-07-04, 04:08 PM

joliom, if it's DV work please send it over.