Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk > DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts
Reload this Page >

Need 1 each of black Amaray slim double and white Amaray single

Community
Search
DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts Talk about DVD Cover Art, DVD Cases and DVD INSERTS

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-04, 06:46 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was wondering if anyone had a spare black Amaray slim double and a white Amaray single to replace damaged cases in my collection. Will pay shipping, etc.
Old 10-12-04, 10:44 AM
DVD Talk Platinum Edition

You can get one each of both of those cases from iNetDVD.
Old 10-22-05, 03:44 PM

good luck!

i ordered 8 of these on 4 september. emailed them 3 times from 15 to 30 september asking for shipping information - which i never received. they're in minneapolis and i'm in chicago. i could have *walked* there to get them in this amount of time.

finally received 2 automated replies around 4 october saying they would re-send products and send me a tracking number. no tracking number ever received. sent 2 more emails asking for information. no response.

i finally asked for a chargeback from my credit card company just this week.

i had no problem with them in the past. they used to be a reputable vendor. don't know what's happened recently.

be warned.

i'll go back to sleevetown to get them (http://www.sleevetown.com/double-dvd-holders.shtml)

Last edited by zeszut; 10-22-05 at 03:50 PM.
Old 10-22-05, 09:40 PM

My last few orders from them have had similar issues. Twice I placed an order and after waiting a month and a half, I had to finally call them directly only to find out that it had never been shipped (even though my order status was still listed as 'complete'). On one of them, the re-order had to be re-ordered (so I ended up waiting over 2 months to get my order). They really do seem to have fallen apart for some reason. Hopefully, they'll get it together.
Old 10-27-05, 02:04 PM

an update fyi ...

i ordered double dvd cases from inetdvd.com on 4 september. by 19 october i still had not received them. reversed my credit card charge.

i ordered double dvd cases from sleevetown.com on 22 october. received them on 26 october.
Old 10-28-05, 08:22 AM

SleeveTown has been fantastic to buy from. I recommend them very highly. Not only do they ship fast, but they seal the cases in plastic wrap which prevents them from getting all scuffed up in transit. Their customer service is top-notch too. The only downside is they don't carry a lot of different colored cases like iNetDVD does - just black and white.
Old 10-28-05, 08:59 AM

i agree, joliom.

i normally buy my cd cases (doubles, triples/quads and 6-cd) from sleevetown ... but forgot that they also sell dvd cases. d'oh.

and, yes, inetdvd does have a larger selection ... but i guess that's a moot point if you can't get delivery on that larger selection.