Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Talk > DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts
Reload this Page >

Good, FREE DVD cover/label maker?

Community
Search
DVD Talk Covers, Cases & Inserts Talk about DVD Cover Art, DVD Cases and DVD INSERTS

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-04, 03:35 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning.
Received 1,077 Likes on 676 Posts

ARGH! I've been looking for a good, FREE, DVD label maker all afternoon online to find nothing that works. I am seeking a label maker that allows me to place images over images, text over images and allows me to make neat spines. I tried to two cover makers located in the stickey thread here and one of them did not work while the other would not allow me to make a good spine. Can anybody point me in the right direction here? Thanks.
Old 09-19-04, 06:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm currently going through the trauma of learning Paint Shop Pro 7 because NONE of the cheap/free programs gave good results;my suggestion would be to spend a few bucks and get a decent program that will give you the quality results you probably want.

Sorry I couldn't be more help,good luck.
Old 09-19-04, 07:58 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Location: Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning.
Received 1,077 Likes on 676 Posts
Originally posted by Geoffrey
I'm currently going through the trauma of learning Paint Shop Pro 7 because NONE of the cheap/free programs gave good results;my suggestion would be to spend a few bucks and get a decent program that will give you the quality results you probably want.

Sorry I couldn't be more help,good luck.
Thanks. I have Photoshop and that could work for me if I could find some kind of cover templete. Anyone got a basic templete that I could use that would be great.
Old 09-20-04, 02:46 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally posted by ViewAskewbian
Thanks. I have Photoshop and that could work for me if I could find some kind of cover templete. Anyone got a basic templete that I could use that would be great.
Just make a new file 3240x2175 at 300dpi. Add guides at 1530 and 1710.