Reload this Page >

La Femme Nikita S2 insanity on eBay

Community
Search

La Femme Nikita S2 insanity on eBay

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-04, 01:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I saw some at my local BB tonight, I told my gf about the recall and she said get one. I said no I really don't care about that show.
Old 07-21-04, 04:11 AM

i saw atleast 5 copies on a table near the front of best buy. and theres got to be atleast 10 more in the Television section. im not a fan of the show so i didnt know this was recalled. if i did i would have definately picked one up.
Old 07-21-04, 07:13 AM
Banned

Doesn't sound like this set is going to be fetching high prices for much longer (taken from digitalbits.com):

Well, we finally know why Warner's La Femme Nikita: The Complete Second Season was delayed. According to Video Store, there was a last minute music clearance issue. Despite the studio mandated delay, copies of the disc were still available on store shelves today at Best Buy and other retailers. Many readers reported to us yesterday that they had no trouble getting their hands on the set with a little effort. In any case, look for the discs to be returned to stock rooms as the word trickles around. We'll let you know when the studio announces a new release date.
Old 07-21-04, 01:20 PM

The people at Suncoast said that Warner Brothers made them send their copies back.

I have had two online orders for the series cancelled for the Nikita Second Season (Amazon, and Deep Discount DVD).
Old 07-21-04, 01:26 PM

This is from Warner brothers web site

http://www2.warner bros.com/web/main/dvd/dvd_tv.jsp?frompromo=tv_featuredtitles_tv_nikita_dealyed

(remove the space after Warner, I didn't want to direct link)

La Femme Nikita: Season 2 Delayed
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the release of La Femme Nikita: The Complete Second Season, which was scheduled for July 20, 2004, has been delayed. The new release date is still pending confirmation at this time.

Last edited by JadeTiger; 07-21-04 at 02:16 PM.
Old 07-22-04, 07:19 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

It would be very easy to make fun of the people who paid that much for this set on ebay. However, had mine not been mailed out, I would probably be on there bidding away, I got to confess. $600.00, no way. $200.00, yep, definitely would have gone there.
Old 07-22-04, 11:46 AM
Banned

I just sold mine on ebay for $355 It cost me 78.99 at BB

SUCKERS!!!