The Faculty

Old 01-17-04, 06:32 PM

The Faculty

hey ho, i was wondering if anyone could give me a review of this movie for me please

is it worth me buying? hehe

thanx

Gx
Old 01-17-04, 07:04 PM
DVD Talk Legend

This should be in the DVD Reviews and Recommendations area.

It's a good movie. Personally, I enjoy it. If you're a fan of teenage horror/sci-fi b-movies, go and get it.
Old 01-17-04, 07:13 PM
Video Gamer Reviewers

DVDTalk's Review

I'd just rent it if I were you... my personal impressions of this film weren't really high. But then again I didn't care for any of the Scream or I Know What You Did Last... videos... I think if you liked any of those series, the Faculty falls into a similar genre of teen horror/thriller. Then you'd probably like the Faculty and at around 14$ I suppose it wouldn't be a complete waste if it was in fact turns out to be a miss.
Old 01-17-04, 10:37 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I watched it last year for the first time and didn't really like it. It's dated really badly and just feels like a poor episode of Eerie Indiana.
Old 01-20-04, 10:36 AM

what's the status of the promised Special Edition of this, is it dead in the water or will Rodriguez finally have the time since has the finished both 'Spy Kids 3D' and 'Once Upon A Time In Mexico'?
Old 01-20-04, 11:12 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I'm hoping for a SE of the film myself, if only because it's a Robert Rodriguez movie. Dimension films have put out SE's of their old catalog titles in the past, so I'd say there is a very good chance we'll see a new disc. The question is when, though.