Bond DVDs released individually?

Community
Search

Search this Thread

Old 09-26-03, 12:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Just wondering if anyone knows if the Bond movies coming in the Vol. 2 & 3 sets are going to be re-released individually or not. I want The World Is Not Enough and Live and Let Die, but can't find them right now...
Old 09-26-03, 01:56 PM
DVD Talk Legend & 2019 TOTY Winner

Received 160 Likes on 122 Posts
Yes, Nov 18 is gonna be a killer with the remaining bond DVDs I don't have, plus LOTR-TTT EE
Old 09-26-03, 03:21 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
The first time the Bond movies were released back in 1999 and 2000, they were available in both the boxed sets and individually.

The movies that were included in the Vol. 1 set released in 2002 were also available individually, so I think it's safe to assume you'll be able to pick up just the ones you want come November.
Old 09-26-03, 03:45 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Re: Bond DVDs released individually?

Originally posted by kedalto1
Just wondering if anyone knows if the Bond movies coming in the Vol. 2 & 3 sets are going to be re-released individually or not. I want The World Is Not Enough and Live and Let Die, but can't find them right now...
You can't find them right now because they have not yet been re-released. As of Nov 18 you probably find them everywhere individually (B&M and online) for anywhere between $12 and $20.
Costco sold the last set individually so my guess these will be available as singles as well.
Old 09-27-03, 08:22 AM

BTW, I recently e-mailed MGM Home Video and asked if the corrected versions of Octopussy and The Living Daylights are still available for those of us who bought the DVDs in 1999-2000. I have not heard back yet, but will post here when I do.