THE HUNGER on DVD??

Old 08-31-03, 09:16 AM

THE HUNGER on DVD??

Hi there! Does anyone know when/if THE HUNGER with David Bowie and Susan Sarandon will be released on DVD?

Thanks! LL
Old 08-31-03, 09:24 AM
DVD Talk Legend

Hi - and welcome to the forum!

It;s usually a good idea to do a quick search (using the "search" button) before posting a new thread, because quite often you'll find that one already exists. For example...

http://www.dvdtalk.com/forum/showthr...hreadid=308237

(And yes, I'd grab this DVD in a minute - wonderful movie!)
Old 08-31-03, 09:30 AM

THE HUNGER

Thanks, Marty! I did do a search but there are so many forums, I skipped a few ... figures!

I appreciate the quick help! LL
Old 08-31-03, 01:07 PM
Rest in Peace

Lizard Lady

This is movie contains a lot of gore type horror film which I seen while stuck in 1981 Phila. PA with my TT I took my whole rig to the mall to see this movie. Catherine is the start of the Hunger for the bloody story out of very old Egypt, some nudity between Sarandon and Deneuve in a lesbian relationship is seen.

Some parts of this movie is not for the faint of heart as the blood scenes are not suction of the throat like Vampire movies, it's taken from other places. I have a Vhs copy that I watch every so often. Ms. Deneuve is 'not' like Belle Du Jour (prostitute) one of her other movies. I hope this helps Lizard Lady you can look this up just press on this www.imdb.com when on pull down the shade for Titles and type The Hunger in below, click on go.

Last edited by danol; 08-31-03 at 01:12 PM.
Old 10-11-03, 06:24 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I read through the threads, but is there any NEW info surrounding the DVD release? Thanks...
Old 10-11-03, 06:28 AM
DVD Talk Hall of Fame

Location: In a small pocket universe hoping to someday become a Moderator Emeritus at DVDTalk.com!
Originally posted by highdef
I read through the threads, but is there any NEW info surrounding the DVD release? Thanks...
I had read somewhere that it should be released sometime next year.

If you like, you can go to VideoETA.com and sign up for an e-mail reminder to be sent to your e-mail when a release date is announced.
Old 10-11-03, 10:54 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Thanks, speedy1961