Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Archives > Archives > DVD Talk Archive
Reload this Page >

QUEEN concert DVD poll!

QUEEN concert DVD poll!

Old 06-25-03, 01:34 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QUEEN concert DVD poll!

For those of you who remember the last poll I conducted, regarding the inclusion of a Dolby Digital 5.1 soundmix on future Queen DVD's, you should be happy to know that Brian May has seen the results (an overwhelming 86.20% in favor) and has said it *will* be discussed.

I've started a new poll asking the simple question: Which Queen concert would you like to see released on DVD next? To vote, simply click on the below link;

http://members.tripod.com/~evilbaby/Queenpoll.html

Please vote only once to ensure a fair vote tally. Due to possibly heavy traffic, the page may be down from time to time, so if you encounter a problem, please try again later.

When the poll is closed, the results will again be submitted to Queen Productions for consideration.
Old 07-05-03, 08:26 PM

I have made a change to the poll. I have removed Knebworth '86 and replaced it with Budapest '86. The reason for this is simple - Queen archivist Greg Brooks has stated that the Knebworth show does not exist in it's entirety on video, so a DVD of that concert is not possible. I apologize to all those who have voted for Knebworth, if you are one of those who did, please take a moment and re-cast your vote. Keep in mind that I cannot reset the vote totals that have already been placed for Knebworth without wiping out votes for all the others, instead I will begin keeping track of votes for Budapest seperate since it's vote will reflect those for Knebworth. Again, I apologize for the inconvenience and I encourage all those who voted for Knebworth to vote again for another choice. Thank you for your understanding.

http://members.tripod.com/~evilbaby/Queenpoll.html
Old 07-06-03, 09:11 AM
DVD Talk Ultimate Edition

Houston 77,

freddy in his prime
Old 07-27-03, 07:41 PM

The recent on-line poll I conducted asking fans which Queen concert they'd like to see released on DVD next is now closed.

Here are the top 5 along with the percentage of votes they received;

1- Milton Keynes – 14.34%
2- Earl's Court '77 – 14.19%
3- Houston '77 - 13.03%
4- Live Aid (just Queen's set) – 9.47%
5- Hyde Park '76 – 9.44%

There were over 3,000 votes cast. Thanks to everyone who participated.