Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > Archives > Archives > DVD Talk Archive
Reload this Page >

DVD Profiler Premium Registration...Hi Res Pics?

Old 05-22-03, 01:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I just upgraded to a premium registration with DVD Profiler, and the pictures, after I refreshed in hi-res, still don't look all that good. The main reason I did this was to print 1-page per DVD reports, and I thought the money was worth it for higher quality images. Am I the only one that is having this problem? I assume it would vary by title but ballpark figure, about how many of the images are available in hi-res (80%?)? Thanks in advance for any help any of you can give me.
Old 05-22-03, 01:56 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
If you don't mind spending a little time, you can get quality cover scans from DVD Planet or DVD Empire.
Old 05-22-03, 02:11 PM
DVD Talk Limited Edition

When viewing them with the standard skin...uncheck "stretch to fit" and you will see the true quality
Old 05-22-03, 04:05 PM
Cool New Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Did you change the options to use high rez pictures. Also if you have 2.1 click on the download pictures.

If you still do not have high rez pictures it is possible that your dvd's only have low rez pictures.
Old 05-22-03, 04:30 PM

I had the same issue at first, then I did the "Refresh All Images" option or whatever (sorry, the client is on my home PC and not work so I can't tell you exactly what I did under the Tools header). It took a long-time (especially as I was on dial-up from home then), but it did download higher-res versions of almost all the DVD covers (the ones that were available).