Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Reviews and Recommendations
Reload this Page >

Out of Sight DVD Review Wanted

DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Out of Sight DVD Review Wanted

Old 04-06-01, 11:46 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'm gonna need the DVD and Movie review on Out of Sight,

hey, thanks a lot anyone!
Old 04-07-01, 01:17 AM

The dvd is great in both audio and video departments. A love story hidden inside a bank robbing prison film. Pretty light and whimsical stuff. Sort of like a good desert. Not very filling but tasty.
Old 04-07-01, 01:36 AM

Outstanding in every respect. Much much much more entertaining than TRAFFIC and ERIN BROCKOVICH -- both of which are good films.
Old 04-07-01, 02:14 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Excellent movie, with great direction, casting, and performances. Oh, and a great soundtrack and cinematography too.
Old 04-07-01, 02:52 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

the commentary track is great with Steven Soderbergh and Scott Frank, the screenwriter. they talk about stuff that was in the movie and not in the book and vice versa. about the filming and all that.. good solid commentary track. it's got some other good features too: 22 minutes of deleted/extended scenes, including one long take of the trunk scene. there's a 25 minute featurette with interviews and clips from the film that even has a chapter listing! there's also a "music highlights" part where you can see that part of the film where a certain track was played. on top of that you've got your average production notes, trailers and cast/crew stuff. very nice package along with good video and audio. it was one of the first DVDs i bought when i got DVD and it's one of those i watch the most as the film is one of my all time favorites as well.
<small>