Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Reviews and Recommendations
Reload this Page >

Review wanted: Highlander 2 renegade version

DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Review wanted: Highlander 2 renegade version

Old 01-03-01, 12:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yes, I'm aware this film is an abomination, but plan to collect all 4 films on dvd as long as they are special editions. So I'm getting the Endgame 2-disc set, probably the already mentioned for the sequel, the AB CE of the original coming in 2002 and then hope for a new H3 disc.
Anyway, Amazon lists the Renegade version as a 9/1 release with some nice sounding extras (commentary, documentary, picture gallery) and a THX certification, while Express claims the title is already available. Has anyone seen this version and what did you make of the added scenes, presentation and extras?
Old 01-04-01, 12:44 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
quote:<HR>Originally posted by Michael_M:
Yes, I'm aware this film is an abomination...
<HR>

So why buy it? Just because you own Highlander doesn't mean you should purchase the rest of the sequels. If you just wanna see the special features, just rent it when it comes out. Seriously, how often are you going to watch Highlander 2? You know not more than once 'cuz the film is suckekekeke! You even admit it!