Community
Search
DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Cartoon Crazys Reviews?

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-00, 05:07 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I just picked up from local Sam Goody for $3.99 each(said $4.99 on box as some already know) Cartoon crazys DVD, Cartoon Crazys:All time Children's Favorites and Cartoon Crazys go to war and I'm wondering if someone could review Cartoon Crazys vol 2 and the Scifi one. The quality is not what expected but for $3.99 I got some good cartoons. Any thoughts on this series?

Candice
Old 07-05-00, 05:18 PM
DVD Talk Legend

Received 1,076 Likes on 651 Posts
there are some reviews for these under the reviews section on the forum. just go to reviews secion & then do a search under cartoon.

i am still waiting on my copies of #2 & sci-fi to come in. i definitely enjoyed the other volumes in the series. pretty good remastering of the picture but the framing is really bad on some of them & the sound effects get a little carried away as well...but for under $5 a piece, i am pretty happy!
Old 07-05-00, 05:55 PM

I searched and didn't find any reviews of the Cartoon crazy dvd's but perhaps I was doing something wrong. Anyone have any recommendations for any other cartoons on DVD?

Candice
Old 07-05-00, 06:46 PM
DVD Talk Legend

this aint' much but try this: (hope this works right)
http://talk.dvdtalk.com/ubb/Forum8/HTML/000263.html
Old 07-05-00, 06:54 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Moving to Reviews forum (which is for review requests in addition to reviews).

--Heather
Moderator, DVD Talk & Reviews forums

------------------
www.that-movie-site.com
Old 07-05-00, 07:11 PM

Thanks for the link and I just ordered Cartoon crazys vol 2 from Sam Goody. I will just have to hope the rest of the series stays on sale for at least 2 weeks when I can try to buy the rest. Anyone know how long this sale at $4.45 for each Cartoon Crazy DVD will last?

Candice

quote:<HR>Originally posted by brianluvdvd:
this aint' much but try this: (hope this works right)
http://talk.dvdtalk.com/ubb/Forum8/HTML/000263.html
<HR>

Old 07-05-00, 07:55 PM
DVD Talk Legend

i think the sale is going on until they run out of them. it is my understanding that the volumes are going or have gone out of print!
Old 07-06-00, 01:11 PM

It seems the sale is over today, the web-site is listing them at $8.99 now. I just got three different ones yesterday. And the web said 4.99 when I was looking to see what else was available. They are still marked in other stores for as much as 19.95.
Old 07-06-00, 01:57 PM

Oh well thank god I ordered one more before the sale ended. I have seen more than half of what's on each Cartoon Crazy dvd that I have and have really enjoyed them! Don't heistate to buy them from the local sam goody if you are into cartoons or for your kids or you want something for a laugh when you are down.

Candice

quote:<HR>Originally posted by Orlando:
It seems the sale is over today, the web-site is listing them at $8.99 now. I just got three different ones yesterday. And the web said 4.99 when I was looking to see what else was available. They are still marked in other stores for as much as 19.95.<HR>

Old 07-07-00, 05:25 PM

Candice,
While the web event seems to be over the B+M is not. I went to my local Sam Goody last night and bought the Sci-Fi one for 3.99. The great part was it had a sticker for 19.95 on it. Went to the registar and said 4.99, but there was a placard above the rest of them that said 3.99. According to your profile your from Princeton NJ and they have plenty of B+M stores in your area. Just use the store locator on the web-site and get the ones you want at the price you want before it's too late. (Have not even had a chance to see any of them yet. And my 8 year old daughter can't wait.)