Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Reviews and Recommendations
Reload this Page >

Review Wanted: Eye of the Beholder

Community
Search
DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Review Wanted: Eye of the Beholder

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-00, 05:42 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey everyone, I just got this movie by mistake from DVDJam and I was going to trade it for another movie, but then I heard some good things about the movie and am now wondering if I should perhaps keep it. Will someone who's seen it please give me a review and let me know whether it's worth keeping?
Old 06-10-00, 04:27 AM
DVD Talk Special Edition

I would get rid of that thing ASAP. The movie is horrible. Elliot's movie is very pretensious and the character actions are nonsensical and don't follow what a real person in that situation would do. Really far-fetched stuff with practically no pay off at the end too. Don't say I didn't warn ya. If you don't believe me, go look it up at IMDb and you'll see I'm not the only one who feels this way.

------------------
The bane of my existence monetary wise
Old 06-10-00, 07:23 AM

Thanks for the review, I have already pawned this thing off to Best Buy because I wanted to get a different movie....you just confirmed the fact that I had a bad feeling about this movie in the first place. I traded it in for American History X and it was probably a VERY good decision. Once again, thanx for the review.