Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Reviews and Recommendations
Reload this Page >

Review Wanted: Random Hearts

Community
Search
DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Review Wanted: Random Hearts

Search this Thread

Old 03-06-00, 01:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Anyone see Random Hearts on DVD yet?
How is the movie and DVD features?
Old 03-06-00, 04:56 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
I haven't seen it BUT I do have a really dull piece of trivia on this movie.

As you may know its got that Kristen Scott Thomas and Han Solo in it. KST is a Senator or something and Han Solo is a bounty hunter. Anyway both KST & Hans spouses are killed in an airplane crash and it is found out that they were having an affair together. Of course Han has to pork KST to set things right. Oh! The trivia! It was originally called "Random Parts" after the way bodies are found at aircrash sites, 'in parts.' Obviously this didn't test well with the "Han Solo Whisperer" crowd so the 'heart' was added. Which if you think about it - is much more gross...

Carry on.

Bart Simpson on the Chalkboard = "Pork is not a verb"
Old 03-15-00, 09:19 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
someone help me with this one:

when a plane crashes into any surface, doesn't the occupants in the cabin explode from the crushing of the fuselage. if not explode, don't they suffer from some form of bodily desecration......

also, a part of the movie that was right on was when ford talked to his wife's coworkers, when one brought up the fact that if she had to live the rest of her life without anymore romance, then she would rather not. i thought this hit the subject right on the nail. some people watch cinema to make believe that they are part of what is going on around themselves. this movie addressed this idea well. romance was awkward and that is so true. i like this movie as a rental.