DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Speed2

Old 04-21-99, 10:29 AM
Jason Northrup

Here is a quick review of Speed 2 DVD

The story itself was okay with very little imagination used to build the story. The first was much better. I also thought that there were parts where there was a little too much camera movement, almost enough to make you dizzy.

As far as extras go, well, where are they? The only thing that they called an extra, but really isn't because it's pretty standard, was the trailer. If you haven't seen the movie, don't buy it, rent it first. Only buy it if you really liked the movie because that's all that you will find on the disk.
Old 04-22-99, 07:12 AM
pete

I don't know if I would even recommend renting it, Jason. I rented it and was completely disappointed.

Now I wasn't expecting much - I had heard the negative reviews but still, I wanted to give it a try.

What utter crap! Long, dull and stupid. I'm starting to think that maybe Sandra Bullock ISN'T such a great actress afterall. Maybe she just lucked into one or two good roles. Or, more likely, she makes really BAD decisions when it comes time for her to choose a film.
Old 04-22-99, 09:57 AM
PoorBoy

EVERYTHING is worth at least a rent...
Old 04-22-99, 11:03 AM
ironboy

Everything is worth a rent as long as it's free from Netflix right? :-)

Then again it may not be worth your time :-)
Old 04-22-99, 11:21 AM
PoorBoy

Well yeah, it may not be worth your time AFTER you see it, but how would you know that until you see it? I'm the kind of person that will try anything once (although I am still in pain from jumping off that bridge).