Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Reviews and Recommendations
Reload this Page >

DVD Talk review of 'Hexed'

Community
Search
DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-05, 11:29 AM
Suspended

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I read Don Houston's DVD review of Hexed at http://www.dvdtalk.com/reviews/read.php?ID=16710 and...

...I love this movie. I was shocked to see that it actually had extras on it as well, since this is the kind of title Sony would just throw out there bare bones.

I agree with you on Claudia Christian. H-O-T. She never really seemed to fully embrace how hot she was though. There's no "wow, you have GOT to see her in that!" movie for her out there. Such a waste for such a hottie.

"That's a gun."

Last edited by lotsofdvds; 07-12-05 at 11:34 AM.
Old 07-14-05, 01:46 PM
Emeritus Reviewer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The director and I have been exchanging emails since he read the review (sharing some bits of info that were eye openers) and he seemed to think I was one of the few "critics" that actually watched the movie and listened to the commentary given my comments.

The nudity wasn't enough for me (I'd tell people to check out my review full of nude pictures but they'll be disappointed as Claudia Christian had a body double and that whole working on the pictures aspect of mine...) but there were some great moments and quotes... Thanks for noticing though!