Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Reviews and Recommendations
Reload this Page >

Reviews Wanted: Killer Nun and Night train Murders

Community
Search
DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Search this Thread

Old 10-25-04, 11:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I haven't been able to find any reviews for Blue Underground's Killer Nun and Night train Murders. Does anyone know if there are any reviews for these titles yet? Both of these titles come out tomorrow.
Old 10-26-04, 11:36 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

THose two as well as Mark of the Devil and Bloody Judge. I preordered Night Train Murders and Mark, but haven't got them yet.

http://www.dvddrive-in.com has a Mark of the Devil review up.

For a Night Train Murders review, check out http://www.horrorview.com

Last edited by jonpeters; 10-27-04 at 02:45 PM.
Old 10-26-04, 04:35 PM

Originally posted by jonpeters
THose two as well as Mark of the Devil and Bloody Judge. I preordered Night Train Murders and Mark, but haven't got them yet.

http://www.dvddrive-in.com has a Mark of the Devil review up.
I just got back from Best Buy amd they said that Night Train Murders and Killer Nun have been delayed tell November 9th. I have tried to access Blue Underground's web page and for the last week it has been down: http://www.blue-underground.com/ I Hope Blue Underground aren't pulling a Media Blasters and delaying a title at the last minute.
Old 10-27-04, 10:18 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I preordered from dvdempire at my shipment will be here today, and they haven't sent an email saying anything like that. Although, I was going to order Killer Nun and Bloody Judge yesterday from dvdempire (yes, I have a lot of credit there) and those two say their on order.
Old 10-27-04, 06:39 PM
DVD Talk Reviewer

Received 6 Likes on 3 Posts
I should be receiving review copies of KILLER NUN and MARK OF THE DEVIL by the end of this week, and hope to get reviews up by early next....
Old 10-28-04, 03:04 PM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

I've just finished watching Mark of the Devil. This was a blind buy for me, so I can't compare Anchor Bays version to BUs, but the transfer sparkled, I thought. I sampled just a brief listen to the commentary, and even though BU just advertises the director, someone else is there too talking. The director mumbles a bit, so you might have to turn up the volume or listen more closely, but its informative and intriging (but rmemeber it was only a mintue or two). I won't be able to check out the featurrettes until after work.

Night Train Murders I won't be able to get to till Fri night (there's some other dvds I have to get caught up watching), but I hoped that helped till S Galbraith IV gets his review up.

The interviews are quite good, especially Udo's. Great package.

Video: B+
Audio: B
Extras: B+
Film: B-

Last edited by jonpeters; 10-29-04 at 09:23 AM.