Go Back  DVD Talk Forum > DVD Discussions > DVD Reviews and Recommendations
Reload this Page >

Van Helsing Ultimate Edition vs Single disk

Community
Search
DVD Reviews and Recommendations Read, Post and Request DVD Reviews.

Van Helsing Ultimate Edition vs Single disk

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-04, 12:28 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Any reviews for Van Helsing Ultimate Edition vs Single disk?

I know there has been much talk going around killing this movie but I'm a sucker for this kind of movie. Is the Ultimate edition worth it over the single disk? Is the only addition the 3 "original" monster movies or are there other extras?

I've tried to check out what Amazon has posted but it doesn't look like a complete list of extras. Thanks.

Last edited by flashh80; 10-19-04 at 01:15 PM.
Old 10-20-04, 07:43 AM
Banned

I have the UE and think its worth it...FYE is selling it for $30 which I believe is the cheapest out there...
Old 12-04-04, 09:02 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

ue worth it. i still have to play the games, watch all the extras on disc 2 and , o yeh, the xbox game plus the other dvd rom related material................need more? got it for 18.50 shipped w/ rebate @ coconuts but that was release week. lists for 64.98?
Old 12-05-04, 09:18 PM
DVD Talk Special Edition

Get the Ultimate Edition. The special features are different than the one disc (it has everything the one disc has, but adds more). It also has the three films on the third disc. Since I didn't own any of those movie, the three disc was an easy call for me.
Old 12-06-04, 08:28 AM
DVD Talk Gold Edition

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
My opinion; if it's cheap enough, why not. But otherwise, I'd say no. Well, let me revise that.. If you own the Monster Legacy sets, it's not worth it. And I'm usually the type to go for the all-out extras version of a movie too.
Old 12-09-04, 06:20 PM

I Highly Recommend The Van Helsing Ultimate Edition. The extras are awesome and the Dracula/Frankenstein/Wolfman movies are cool. I got it at Shopko for $24..plus it had a extra dvd with more extras. Well worth it!!!!